• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Dott

Smash Ace
Those were sweet games Dott!You're a great sparring partner for me,able to do crazy movement but not to the point were I can barely fight you.
I hope to fight you in the future.
Haha thank you! I still have to learn a lot of things, those were really good games too, I hope we can play again in the future!

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
Hello everybody, I am Top Boss. The easiest way of contacting me is through my YouTube channel, which is named "Top Boss". You should be able to find me very easily on there. Anyway, my 3.5 FC is 0950-8933-4988
My best characters are Ganon and game and watch. I sometimes use other characters such as DK and falcon as well.
PLEASE TRY TO CONTACT ME THROUGH YOUTUBE, THATLL BE A LOT EASIER

D

Deleted member

Urm... Would anybody be willing to battle...?
I've lost all traces of self-esteem after I had a week long streak of doing terrible.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Dude this lag is pretty bad, I could tell it was affecting your play as well.

Still GGs your Doc is pretty good. Nice use of Pills and D-Smashes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dude this lag is pretty bad, I could tell it was affecting your play as well.

Still GGs your Doc is pretty good. Nice use of Pills and D-Smashes
Thanks to the obnoxious Wall jump cancel frame change, I SD quite a bit ;(
If only, if only...

Top Bottom