• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

BionicKraken

Smash Rookie
Haha I feel like we aren't playing the same game. Sometimes you move and sometimes you just stand still. Is the same thing happening to you?

Scraket

Smash Ace
Haha I feel like we aren't playing the same game. Sometimes you move and sometimes you just stand still. Is the same thing happening to you?
For me the %'s are not showing and its like you're doing random moves off stage LOL
Have you had this problem with others online?

BionicKraken

Smash Rookie
This is my first time trying it out, but yeah that's what's happening haha. Does it matter who hosts the game?

Raizu

Smash Cadet
WeMet idk if you still wanted to smash but it says you're still offline. Did I get your FC wrong maybe?

----------

Anybody else want to 1v1? FC should be in sig

Last edited:

GabPR

Smash Lord
@ GabPR GabPR
GGs sir. Really nice Sonic you got there. Real nice reads as well
thx gg to you too, liked your Sheik and FE characters. Btw i recorded the matches after you started using bowser (sadly, really liked the first ones :( ) mind if I upload them into my youtube account and ill send you the link?

waygu

Smash Lord
alright i opened it up and found out i have to pass through neutral to dash forward wd back which helps lmao

Dott

Smash Ace
Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
Hahaha good games! Any toughts about my Fox?

Practice your neutral game and spacing! Here is a video by HMW that may help you to understand the spacing logic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfBuAo_Bfvw

and be sure to watch the reading one too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFtGQRm1bTg

Hope you had fun too!
ive been trying to wake my friend up all day to have a spacing improvement day hahaha. i started to with using nair and fair right in the later game but its very hard against you when im also wanting to just objectively win and panic button at once :p
i had a good amount of fun, especially vs fox who is a threat if im not on top of. the only thing that you could add is nair/bair oos but i know you didnt need to pull stuff like that off vs my terrible neutral otherwise im upset you have uthrow uair timing on ivy already :(

Top Bottom