• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
GGs Paradoxium! Youre becoming one of my favorite opponents to face on here. We have such close matches, all of your characters are tight, I especially liked your Samus :)

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Anybody up for some with me,Jay?
1981-6854-9277

I'll have to go soon,never mind.

Last edited:

Boondocker

Smash Ace
I'll play
Ggs man, I held my own today against everyone except marth. Sorry for the jolt spam at the end against snake, I had to do what i had to do lol

And ggs to the mario I played earlier, we were back and forth the whole time. I dont think anyone won 2 in a row.

Also ill play anyone who joins my game.

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Ggs man, I held my own today against everyone except marth. Sorry for the jolt spam at the end against snake, I had to do what i had to do lol

And ggs to the mario I played earlier, we were back and forth the whole time. I dont think anyone won 2 in a row.

Also ill play anyone who joins my game.
GGs man! I had to go at the end there was people banging on my door lol. You played good today

Raizu

Smash Cadet
GG Waygu, we both switched a lot but I especially liked your Ganon and Ivysaur.

Rags

Smash Ace
For anyone who wants to add me here's my skype and fc.

2321-7493-1065

You'll have to host, I'm beginning to think that because I'm nolonger using the homebrew channel > Wiimmfi patcher to get online, I can only join matches, I can't host

Top Bottom