• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mako The Artist

Smash Apprentice
I see a lot of people I wanna play here...
Too bad I'm at my boyfriend's house. Yeah guys, sorry for disappearing, but I'll be staying with my boyfriend for probably two weeks now, maybe one. I never get to see him and I don't feel right going on wifi at his house on the family tv, because I'll probably play for hours and not let anyone else on it X3
So sorry I couldn't be here for a while. I probably won't even be here to see the thread turn 1000 pages old. That's sad, but I'll be practicing against my bf whever I can, and he's really good, so expect some fire when I get back home!
:GCY::GCRT::GCDR::GCY::GCRT::GCDL::GCCL:
FIDGET!!!!!!!!

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
Whelp, I gtg now. Good games indeed. Nice bowser and sonic :]

Rags

Smash Ace
I see a lot of people I wanna play here...
Too bad I'm at my boyfriend's house. Yeah guys, sorry for disappearing, but I'll be staying with my boyfriend for probably two weeks now, maybe one. I never get to see him and I don't feel right going on wifi at his house on the family tv, because I'll probably play for hours and not let anyone else on it X3
So sorry I couldn't be here for a while. I probably won't even be here to see the thread turn 1000 pages old. That's sad, but I'll be practicing against my bf whever I can, and he's really good, so expect some fire when I get back home!
:GCY::GCRT::GCDR::GCY::GCRT::GCDL::GCCL:
hmm bychance would I be one on that list? :p

Rags

Smash Ace
Whelp, I gtg now. Good games indeed. Nice bowser and sonic :]
Yeah, you're the best connection I have so far. Now THAT was how I remmber Wifi being.

That 8 stock match, I was like "wut * stocks?? this is gonna take a while..." xD

Rags

Smash Ace
Yeah, I've been meaning to play you. I've discovered the bane of Bowser mains, up airs!
Well I'll be glad to play as long as the connection isn't terrible. I think I've become finicky about it now that I'm attending more local PM tournaments. Trying to still do wifi

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
Sup guys. I'm a 12 year old Meta Knight and Captain Falcon main from Texas. I've playing this game for about 4 years with some breaks in between. I'm getting a little tired of playing mostly n00bs and CPUs with some decent competitive matches every now and then, so if you want to see if I suck ( which, I don't want to sound overconfident btw because I'm not, is very unlikely ) or if I'm some kind of prodigy or in between( most likely one ), my Brawl/Project M FC code is 0950-8934-0278. @ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen will you let me fight you?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Sup guys. I'm a 12 year old Meta Knight and Captain Falcon main from Texas. I've playing this game for about 4 years with some breaks in between. I'm getting a little tired of playing mostly n00bs and CPUs with some decent competitive matches every now and then, so if you want to see if I suck ( which, I don't want to sound overconfident btw because I'm not, is very unlikely ) or if I'm some kind of prodigy or in between( most likely one ), my Brawl/Project M FC code is 0950-8934-0278. @ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen will you let me fight you?
Sorry,but I only have a few minutes,so I can only fight one of you.

ergman

Smash Rookie
I definitely want to use this thread for matchmaking. It's the only place I can find for it. Also, at what point do you get a signature here, because I'd like to put my friend code up in there.

Dott

Smash Ace
I definitely want to use this thread for matchmaking. It's the only place I can find for it. Also, at what point do you get a signature here, because I'd like to put my friend code up in there.
I don't understand very well, but you can put in your user preferences, but it's better if you post it every time you want to play because some users including myself post fom cellphones

Last edited:
Top Bottom