• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fun games Jay! Your Pit and MK felt like a real hassle, especially when I lost momentum and you started punishing me where it was due. Those back-to-back techs you had on your last stock... holy crap. I have to get going but it was fun playing with you again!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Fun games Jay! Your Pit and MK felt like a real hassle, especially when I lost momentum and you started punishing me where it was due. Those back-to-back techs you had on your last stock... holy crap. I have to get going but it was fun playing with you again!
Those last few games were me,all the other ones were Goola.Pit is one of Goola's primaries,I guess.

Raizu

Smash Cadet
Up for some 1v1's if anybody wants, I'm newly maining Link so I might not be that great. Raizu, FC 2969-5280-1965

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'll 1v1 you next if you still want to fight after SM1.

I can only remember you ever using Ivy, Squirtle, Ganondorf and I think black-tunic Link? Who uses them, and who mains what?
Well,I know it's inconvenient,but we both use the same Wii,so we have to use the same profile.If the in battle tag is Goola,then it's not me,I'll be the one with Jay.
I usually play::ivysaur: :squirtle::ganondorf::metaknight::link2::roypm:(these last two are very rare)

Goola plays a lot of characters,but I'll try::pikachu2::olimar: :squirtle::ike::marth::metaknight::pit::kirby2::jigglypuff:

I'll do my best to specify in the future,but sometimes we do switch while in a fighting session(but never mid-match)but then we switch name-tags(unless we forget.)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Well,I know it's inconvenient,but we both use the same Wii,so we have to use the same profile.If the in battle tag is Goola,then it's not me,I'll be the one with Jay.
I usually play::ivysaur: :squirtle::ganondorf::metaknight::link2::roypm:(these last two are very rare)

Goola plays a lot of characters,but I'll try::pikachu2::olimar: :squirtle::ike::marth::metaknight::pit::kirby2::jigglypuff:

I'll do my best to specify in the future,but sometimes we do switch while in a fighting session(but never mid-match)but then we switch name-tags(unless we forget.)
I figured as much about the J/G tags thing. But I don't even remember half those characters, wow.
I noticed 2 squirtles, so who goes black ninja suit, you?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I figured as much about the J/G tags thing. But I don't even remember half those characters, wow.
I noticed 2 squirtles, so who goes black ninja suit, you?
Yes,I be one of the ninja alts almost always,but Goola always uses a recolor so far.
We both love the Dark Meta Knight alt though,so there's no labeling there.
Also,Goola plays Jiggly and Kirby very sparingly,and I hardly ever use Roy these days,so we may not have ever used those against you.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Yes,I be one of the ninja alts almost always,but Goola always uses a recolor so far.
We both love the Dark Meta Knight alt though,so there's no labeling there.
Also,Goola plays Jiggly and Kirby very sparingly,and I hardly ever use Roy these days,so we may not have ever used those against you.
Thinking back yeah I actually remember Puff and Kirby, once. And also the MK. Geez I think I'm getting old.

Top Bottom