• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
dedede vs pit was one I wouldn't expect to be very fair, but you did great. How much do you play the king?
He's one of my tertiaries, I would label him as. I've played him enough to become somewhat decent now, but I could definitely still use more practice, in the long run.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, Captain Zack! That's all I could play for today, but man, you've got a wicked set of chars, dude. Hope to play you again soon.

I'll be uploading the ditto I had with Dizzypink, and the two matches I went Kirby for my channel.

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
GG's, Captain Zack! That's all I could play for today, but man, you've got a wicked set of chars, dude. Hope to play you again soon.

I'll be uploading the ditto I had with Dizzypink, and the two matches I went Kirby for my channel.
Wow, what's your channel? I had no idea I would be being evaluated. I hope you don't use much of my stand-still-look-stupid lag kirby XD

Btw I can play some more if anyone's up for it.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Oh my god you're so good. Thanks for the matchup experience btw. I need to learn the matchups better.
No prob', man. You're easily the best Zelda and Peach player I've ever faced (and I've scored matches with DeadJames and DAS before), and you helped me a lot with my match-up experience as well.

Wow, what's your channel? I had no idea I would be being evaluated. I hope you don't use much of my stand-still-look-stupid lag kirby XD

Btw I can play some more if anyone's up for it.
Ha ha, it's not anything to do with that. I've just been uploading matches against people now more frequently, since my YouTube channel has been dead forever now. I'll post them up here after, but no worries, man. I'm leaving a disclaimer in the info box that the lag was bad our match. Lol.

(The videos are more or less entirely for reference, actually, by the way. If you don't like the match I've posted of us, I'll take it down. It's no prob' with me.)

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
No prob', man. You're easily the best Zelda and Peach player I've ever faced (and I've scored matches with DeadJames and DAS before), and you helped me a lot with my match up experience as well.

Ha ha, it's not anything to do with that. I've just been uploading matches against people now more frequently, since my YouTube channel has been dead forever now. I'll post them up here after, but no worries, man. I'm leaving a disclaimer in the info box that the lag was bad our match. Lol.

(The videos are more or less entirely for reference, actually, by the way. If you don't like the match I've posted of us, I'll take it down. It's no prob' with me.)
Nah, I'm fine with it. I should probably review myself anyway, you caught me a lot where I could've done better. I also forgot to mention that you have the best tech reads out of anyone that I've played so far. I wanna see some of what you do too.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games again Dizzy. I don't have a clue as to what was making the connection so swamped with lag. I guess today just isn't our day. Still had a blast playing with you!

I have practiced Link a little bit, but my knowledge of his projectiles goes a bit farther than the amount of time I've used him in P:M. Also, I've learned a bunch of funny Link stuff thanks to Path. <3

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Good games again Dizzy. I don't have a clue as to what was making the connection so swamped with lag. I guess today just isn't our day. Still had a blast playing with you!

I have practiced Link a little bit, but my knowledge of his projectiles goes a bit farther than the amount of time I've used him in P:M. Also, I've learned a bunch of funny Link stuff thanks to Path. <3
Well you're great. I've said it before, I hate Mario, and you have his combos pretty down, except maybe don't jump so high with the fireballs, it makes them bounce higher and easier to avoid.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I'll 1v1 in a sec. Hope we don't lag. I'm not sure if I have you added yet. FC?
Swheet. Not to my knowledge, so: FC: 0301-9717-6196. I'll need yours too yo.

I'll be online in a few minutes, just need to boot everything up :3

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well you're great. I've said it before, I hate Mario, and you have his combos pretty down, except maybe don't jump so high with the fireballs, it makes them bounce higher and easier to avoid.
I don't throw fireballs to hit people with them most of the time, just to control territory and build sort of a wall while conditioning shields. If I see you approaching while I'm shooting full hopped fireballs, I can just fastfall and start my ground game or jump to stay aerial and interrupt or avoid your attempt at punishing. I try to mix it up more often than I might need too though, so I'll be more mindful of my fireball positioning. Thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
Top Bottom