• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Hi guys! add me, i just got into this stuff!
Friend Code: 4300-9677-4201
Awesome! I love new players. Do you know about the advanced mechanics? What game did you play most before getting into Project M?
Btw, just added you, but my friend actually wants to play league now, not just make me get on it XD Hope I can catch you tomorrow. Do you plan on getting on around this time mostly?

Last edited:

ThegreatVaporeon1

Smash Ace
You're pretty good. I'm not gonna give you all the excuses I could since we weren't lagging that hard, you beat me fairer than most people do on wifi.
Next time let's mix up the characters a bit though XD
I've been getting used to smash 3ds a lot, so my mindset is all weird nowadays for this game. regardless with kirby you should dthrow more since thats really his only good throw in this game. if your opp doesnt know how to tech it, you can get a free punish.

and okay thats fine. we can certianly mix up characters.

Nicholas Alvarez

Smash Rookie
Awesome! I love new players. Do you know about the advanced mechanics? What game did you play most before getting into Project M?
i'm mediocre when it comes to effectively using wavedashes and l-cancels but for the most part i kinda know what i'm doing. The only practice i get with people is with my friend and we only get to play like once a week so i'm happy to know that i can play with people online. Hahaha i was refering to this wifi stuff when i said i just got into it.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
i'm mediocre when it comes to effectively using wavedashes and l-cancels but for the most part i kinda know what i'm doing. The only practice i get with people is with my friend and we only get to play like once a week so i'm happy to know that i can play with people online. Hahaha i was refering to this wifi stuff when i said i just got into it.
If you don't mind playing computers, they're a good way to practice your simple techs like wavedash, SHFFLs, chases...the computers in Project M use some tech too, which I think is awesome.

Top Bottom