• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Nicholas Alvarez

Smash Rookie
If you don't mind playing computers, they're a good way to practice your simple techs like wavedash, SHFFLs, chases...the computers in Project M use some tech too, which I think is awesome.
Yea hahaha it's awesome. i have some practice. been playing sporadically for maybe 4 months or so against them and my one friend. If you wanna play, lemme know. I'd be happy to have my first match with you

D

Deleted member

@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash
I swear, I'm always offline when you're on and I'm always ready when you aren't ;l
I hope we can battle tomorrow or on the weekend.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Shout outs to all my homies who may or may not be able to play doubles tonight. I'm gonna (as well as likely Path) try and set some up later on, for anyone that may be interested at all (keep in mind that it could take up to two hours before we're both ready to play, however).

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Ggs man. I gtg, we should play sometime later

Im mad i forgot to save that misfire combo tho :(
Great Games! That missile hit was EPIC. I think I saved it :p

Shout outs to all my homies who may or may not be able to play doubles tonight. I'm gonna (as well as likely Path) try and set some up later on, for anyone that may be interested at all (keep in mind that it could take up to two hours before we're both ready to play, however).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I cannot play Zelda I suck as her lol
Because my main is, odviously, Mario... I'm very limited with my positive matchups, and have to adapt to bad ones. That's why I might force myself to main Meta Knight, since he does very well against Zelda and Peach, my two greatest enemies...

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Because my main is, odviously, Mario... I'm very limited with my positive matchups, and have to adapt to bad ones. That's why I might force myself to main Meta Knight, since he does very well against Zelda and Peach, my two greatest enemies...
I am somewhat weak vs Zelda so I used my Secondary Diddy against a Zelda Main on wifi and did somewhat good I kind of do well vs Peach tho

Dylbarne

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4773-4140-5497
anyone want to play a few that isn't extremely good? I don't wanna get ownd too badly hah

Dylbarne

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4773-4140-5497
oh jeez you destroyed me last time. I guess I'll play you if it's not too easy/boring beating me lol

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
If you saved it, can you send it to me..im trying to save up some combos for a potential combo video. It'd be great if you could.
Yeah, I can get the file straight off the sd card and send it to you. I can't record it tho, don't have the setup. ;p I'll look for it next time I have smash booted. PM me your email or however you want the file sent.

Boondocker

Smash Ace
gg yo hahaha i got destroyed. do u have any suggestions for my playstyle?
GGs. You just need to practice your movement and approach more. I noticed you wern't wavedashing out of sheild at all. You also approached with dash attack when I was at low percent alot, which is quite dangerous if you wiff it. Against Pikachu specifically you want to stay away from the edge and avoid getting grabs at all costs. If I was any good I would've gotten some chaingrabs in against you, lol.

anyone up to play? :p
Lets do it. Fc in sig
anyone want to play a few that isn't extremely good? I don't wanna get ownd too badly hah
Thats a bad attitude. The worse you get owned, the more you have to learn.

Anyone else wanna play?

Last edited:

ThegreatVaporeon1

Smash Ace
Yeah, I can get the file straight off the sd card and send it to you. I can't record it tho, don't have the setup. ;p I'll look for it next time I have smash booted. PM me your email or however you want the file sent.
Alright whenever you can, thats fine. A mediafire link or something would be great. I can send you my skype through inbox message.

D

Deleted member

I am somewhat weak vs Zelda so I used my Secondary Diddy against a Zelda Main on wifi and did somewhat good I kind of do well vs Peach tho
Derp. Diddy is a god in PM. One of the six "Divine" characters, or so I label them. I don't trust monkeys.

D

Deleted member

Mario is pretty up there, too, though. But yeah never trust a monkey.
Yeah, I know Mario is upper high tier (I'm so lucky ^.^) But I label him as "Divine" because he works well against the characters Mario has a bad matchup against. ie: Marth, Zelda, Peach, teh Kurbeh, etc...

Edit: It appears Kirby actually has a bad matchup against Mario, which really suprises me, since I'm destroyed by Kirby players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicholas Alvarez

Smash Rookie
GGs. You just need to practice your movement and approach more. I noticed you wern't wavedashing out of sheild at all. You also approached with dash attack when I was at low percent alot, which is quite dangerous if you wiff it. Against Pikachu specifically you want to stay away from the edge and avoid getting grabs at all costs. If I was any good I would've gotten some chaingrabs in against you, lol.

Lets do it. Fc in sig

Thats a bad attitude. The worse you get owned, the more you have to learn.

Anyone else wanna play?
ok thank you for the feedback. you were pretty good hahaha

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know Mario is upper high tier (I'm so lucky ^.^) But I label him as "Divine" because he works well against the characters Mario has a bad matchup against. ie: Marth, Zelda, Peach, teh Kurbeh, etc...

Edit: It appears Kirby actually has a bad matchup against Mario, which really suprises me, since I'm destroyed by Kirby players.
"Destroyed by Kirby players"
=3=

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
To anyone who wanted to participate in doubles, Path and I are ready to set them up.

Need two more people.

Last edited:
Top Bottom