• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Dott

Smash Ace
GG's @ A6stringthing (A6ST) A6stringthing (A6ST) ! Im sorry but that lag :(

Anyways a few tips

Be more offensive
Dknt always use the attack to recover from the ledge
When approaching to the opponent, you didn't use the grab even once as far as i can remember

:D

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Great games Pax, that Lucario is really ****ing awesome. I could hardly keep up with all those strings you were putting together, and your movement is very fluid. The Lucario ditto was hilarious too, freakin' loved the ending. Thanks for playing with me dude!

GG's @ A6stringthing (A6ST) A6stringthing (A6ST) ! Im sorry but that lag :(

Anyways a few tips

Be more offensive
Dknt always use the attack to recover from the ledge
When approaching to the opponent, you didn't use the grab even once as far as i can remember

:D
GG's! Its all good. I feel like my fundamentals forget to transfer when I try out new Characters. The game felt so foreign without my signature Wario and Bowser. Lol I will keep that all in mind, because I'm in dire need of a third character. Lol

D

Deleted member

Ggs you are pretty solid you just need to stop Down Bing on Stage and L Cancel and IDK if you know but you can Up B walljump as Mario He ks a mix of Melee Mario and Doc
I'm aware you can wall jump after an up b, but I forget sometimes ;(
L canceling... Still don't have it down yet. And I didn't think I down b'd that much...
Oh, and I THOUGHT FOX WAS FAST... BUT DAT SONIC... Evil... pure evil...
Most of our matches were close, but you are somewhat more skilled than I am.
GG.

Last edited by a moderator:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I'm aware you can wall jump after an up b, but I forget sometimes ;(
L canceling... Still don't have it down yet. And I didn't think I down b'd that much...
Oh, and I THOUGHT FOX WAS FAST... BUT DAT SONIC... Evil... pure evil...
Most of our matches were close, but you are somewhat more skilled than I am.
GG.
I played his sonic before. The best shot you have is getting lucky on a shield grab into a combo. Luckily sonic is hard to get kills with without good edgeguarding.

D

Deleted member

I played his sonic before. The best shot you have is getting lucky on a shield grab into a combo. Luckily sonic is hard to get kills with without good edgeguarding.
But... but... it's so hard to actually approach that thing... I tought Fox McFREAKINGcloud was fast and hard to approach, but... one second I'm in front of him and the next second I'm run over.

Top Bottom