• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

D

Deleted member

I'm going to open it up and see if I can do anything... even though I probably can't...

D

Deleted member

Don't worry dude, hope the smash gods give you a new controller
The smash gods... HAIL THE SMASH GAWDS. I REQUEST A RENEWED CONTROLLER!

I don't think it's working.

Last edited by a moderator:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I'm so sorry, man. I want to play, but I can't until I buy a new controller... D;

The control stick... does nothing. Tried plugging it in all ports and reseting it. No dice.
Sounds like it can be fixed by resetting the controller. Don't open it just yet. Plug it in ad hold X Y and start for three or four seconds then try it.

D

Deleted member

Sounds like it can be fixed by resetting the controller. Don't open it just yet. Plug it in ad hold X Y and start for three or four seconds then try it.
I'm pretty sure I had said I tried that already.

D

Deleted member

MY CONTROLLER LIVES! I....opened it and now it works...
PRAISE THE SMASH GODS!

I don't even know what I did... O.o

D

Deleted member

Cool, do you mind hosting? ;D

I'll just be getting set up. Also, I probably can't play for too long.
I'm so sorry about that, I need to learn when enough is enough, and I'm kinda embarrassed to have played in such a state. I was NOT at full capacity. I did terrible...
Maybe if I played a bit earlier, when I was fresh, I could have actually put up a competition.
I need YET ANOTHER break. Once again, I AM SO SORRY D;

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I'm so sorry about that, I need to learn when enough is enough, and I'm kinda embarrassed to have played in such a state. I was NOT at full capacity. I did terrible...
Hmm? Don't bag on yourself lol, it's all good. There are off days sometimes. The best thing you can do is keep on going (or wait until the next day and hope something changes, lol). We had a bit of input lag, but nothing insanely bad.

Good games, hopefully we'll play again sometime.

D

Deleted member

Hmm? Don't bag on yourself lol, it's all good. There are off days sometimes. The best thing you can do is keep on going (or wait until the next day and hope something changes, lol). We had a bit of input lag, but nothing insanely bad.

Good games, hopefully we'll play again sometime.
I was in perfect form earlier today when I battled, and all of the matches were really close.
I'm never playing when I'm tired. Never again. This marks the second time I've made that mistake.
I hope we can have a REAL battle someday...

Top Bottom