• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Dayum, those were some hilarious games, dizzypink. xD Sometimes it felt like an SD fest. Also, yeah surprisingly the lag wasn't super bad.

There was like, an SD fest going on between the two of us at one point, lmao. Man, your Marth was moving, lol. You actually caught me with like, 5 F-smashes in a row. >.> I had fun with those Falcon dittos as well. Thanks for the Falco compliment. Those tech chases are really fun, lol. Pure prediction though. There are better Falcos than me in this arena actually, but sometimes I can step up my game, haha.

You have quick reflexes, always grabbing me out of my shield and all that. Good games. ^^

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Dayum, those were some hilarious games, dizzypink. xD Sometimes it felt like an SD fest. Also, yeah surprisingly the lag wasn't super bad.

There was like, an SD fest going on between the two of us at one point, lmao. Man, your Marth was moving, lol. You actually caught me with like, 5 F-smashes in a row. >.> I had fun with those Falcon dittos as well. Thanks for the Falco compliment. Those tech chases are really fun, lol. Pure prediction though. There are better Falcos than me in this arena actually, but sometimes I can step up my game, haha.

You have quick reflexes, always grabbing me out of my shield and all that. Good games. ^^
The chain smashes are kinda my trademark. I haven't seen anyone else do it a lot. On heavy characters I can hit you with upwards of 10 up smashes after a grab and kill off that. Lucky for you, that matchup never came up =3=

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Yo, ggs. I have no idea how I kept pulling those out. You seem quite experienced.

Anyone else wanna play?
GGs. Heh, would you believe I started playing not only Project M, but any smash game about a month ago? I used to play a lot when I was much younger, but never at any real level. My main area I need to improve is my teching and prediction. I could never play fox or falco, but I'd love to be able to later on. Your approaches with falco btw are pretty perfect. I couldn't do anything once you decided to come in.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
GGs. Heh, would you believe I started playing not only Project M, but any smash game about a month ago? I used to play a lot when I was much younger, but never at any real level. My main area I need to improve is my teching and prediction. I could never play fox or falco, but I'd love to be able to later on. Your approaches with falco btw are pretty perfect. I couldn't do anything once you decided to come in.
Thanks, but they're not perfect. My SHLs need a bit of improvement. But I do have Fox as a main. I do a decent amount of waveshining. It takes relatively quick fingers, but my Fox isn't overly technical or stylish in any way. Honestly, my main point of issue is adapting to other people's playstyles. I have my playstyle engraved into my brain like the programming of a computer. Unfortunately, system updates are few and far between, if ya know what I'm sayin'.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ugh, fighting a campy Ness is the most frustrating experience in a game. Ggs, I guess...

Anyone else wanna play?
I try not to be very campy at all actually, but it was tough keeping control later on with the connection gradually becoming more bothersome with how inconsistent its quality was. But yeah, good games.

Last edited:

omega941

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3196-6132-4625
im on right now but i don't see anyone
wuts up FC's in my sig

Last edited:

omega941

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3196-6132-4625
click mah picture mang
BTW im hostin right now
F!@# man hold on i think there's sumthin wrong with my build
yeah im a have to redownload my P:M
my bad man

Last edited:

omega941

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3196-6132-4625
i know wut i do mang
yeah i was actually running my modded version of P:M so that's why nothin was happening sry bout that.
i need to get a new SD card so i can keep both version seperate.

Last edited:

omega941

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3196-6132-4625
im taking that last one man got work tommorow
don't know how the f!@# that worked at the end there GG's tho
BTW wut the hell happened with your falco on skyworld did the lag get to you there

Last edited:

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
i know wut i do mang
yeah i was actually running my modded version of P:M so that's why nothin was happening sry bout that.
i need to get a new SD card so i can keep both version seperate.
Yo, ggs. You're pretty good, but you could use some improvement. You appear to crumble whenever I get really aggressive. Try to bait out my attacks more and punish accordingly. If you had a better punish game, you'd probably beat me consistently.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
im taking that last one man got work tommorow
don't know how the f!@# that worked at the end there GG's tho
BTW wut the hell happened with your falco on skyworld did the lag get to you there
That last stock last match, I tried to double-jump, then dair you. You hit me with your up-b, though, so I killed myself. The Falco match was the result of simple mis-clicks.

Top Bottom