• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

omega941

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3196-6132-4625
unfortunately i won't be tho :( I got work from noon till 8 and then i'll be having company over
also im hosting right now but i'll be getting of in about 30 min to get ready for work

Last edited:

Nurl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
3DS FC
1891-1693-9336
Sorry for the SDs but I'm not playing a slideshow. It started out pretty good though. Work on your ground game with mewtwo, use his tilts more. It's real easy to get caught out after a smash with him.
k ill work on that.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna host something quick for me to test something? Or maybe someone can just explain it to me.
When you write messages for your taunts and half of the word goes to the next line, does it show up exactly like that in game or will it fix itself?

D

Deleted member

Anyone wanna host something quick for me to test something? Or maybe someone can just explain it to me.
When you write messages for your taunts and half of the word goes to the next line, does it show up exactly like that in game or will it fix itself?
It shows up exactly like on the menu.

Top Bottom