• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I'm ready now. We'll be red, then, Dizzy.

Edit: Guess I'll host. Opening a room currently.

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
want me to go red or whats going on?
nvm dizzy u sillygoose go red

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I'm done guys. I don't prefer doubles. GGs, that was some serious jank. My friend wants to play League now. My name on that is the same as here but with a space. Dizzy Pink. See ya there if you want.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, sorry for all the times I ended up hitting you, Dizzy. Lol...

Had a lot of fun with those dubz, actually. So much crazy crap went on, ha ha. Till next time, guys. :p

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
You should upload the ones that were close
Unfortunately, I didn't save any replays of those, although I probably should've. I was just playing mostly to have fun, heh. Most certainly next time for sure when we do teams, though, I'll upload some after.

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
My hands are so tired. >.> I must say, we played for such a long time @Thegopher

Good games. ^^ You have a nice variety of characters, and Roy especially gave me a ton of problems with various characters I played. I play a lot of fast/pressure characters, so sorry if that got tiring, lol. As you can probably tell, my play style is based very hard on reads. When I got caught with a wrong one, you definitely punished me for it. As I say to everyone else as well, nice grabbing me when I was hiding in shield. I tend to do it a lot because it's so safe in Brawl (minus Ice Climbers), lol.

Edit: I hope no salt? :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom