• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
@ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby
I have a question...
In our first match on Final Destination, if you remember, I was trying to edgehog against your Olimar, but then we both were on the ledge on the same time. Is this a glitch? Or is it impossible to edgehog tether recoveries?
You can't edge hog tethers.

Edit: They can edge hog you with it though, lmao. Sounds fair?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You can't edge hog tethers.

Edit: They can edge hog you with it though, lmao. Sounds fair?
Then who dies first? The faster falling character? It might be worth doing if both players had 1 stock.

Edit: I misunderstood your comment. Now I get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
@ victinivcreate1 victinivcreate1
good games, there was definitely some stuff that should have been recorded lol

but yeah most of the time we were just messing around, thats wi-fi for u

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
What Someonerandom said. ^

Also, GG's, Dizzy. Sadly, those matches were just way too laggy, man. :/ Lol. Oh well.

Till next time.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I'm not sure how good Dylbarne is (I'm terrible, and I know that you and Captain are both good). I wouldn't mind teaming with him; if we lose every match, I'll post and we can switch teams.

Edit - I'm green.
I'll be on your team, Mikey.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I'm not sure how good Dylbarne is (I'm terrible, and I know that you and Captain are both good). I wouldn't mind teaming with him; if we lose every match, I'll post and we can switch teams.

Edit - I'm green.
You sure and @ Dylbarne Dylbarne is pretty good as long as I don't choose Sonic tho

Top Bottom