• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pettanko-Senpai

Smash Rookie
Moderate to high, and just joined...oh boy, I can't wait to play you o3o I'll add you when I'm back, for now I hope you're as good as you say, or the people here will destroy you.
Alrighty then. Let's fight someday. Or maybe even today. What is you Fc?

Pettanko-Senpai

Smash Rookie
Oh man, I was totally obliterated. And I had no idea fighting Zelda could be so frustrating!
Thanks for playing with meh, even though i sucked.
GG.
.GG man. You put up a great fight an your pills were well aimed for every approach you tried. I just wish the lag was so much less worse. I couldn't relied dash reliably at all. But as you saw, my main is Peach, then Zelda, then Falco/Roy. I hope to have gotten more light in kicks in as Zelda, but oh well...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Path, that lag was deadly looool. I wanted to do dubs too, but the other guys left before we could get it started. :c

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Good games Path, that lag was deadly looool. I wanted to do dubs too, but the other guys left before we could get it started. :c
GGs Zatch! That lag was especially deadly to you omg. It seemed to spike at the most inconvenient time for you like every time. xD Thanks for the games, and sorry about the lag :3

D

Deleted member

.GG man. You put up a great fight an your pills were well aimed for every approach you tried. I just wish the lag was so much less worse. I couldn't relied dash reliably at all. But as you saw, my main is Peach, then Zelda, then Falco/Roy. I hope to have gotten more light in kicks in as Zelda, but oh well...
It's kinda funny how Zelda and Link are nutorious for being some of the worst characters in other smash installments, but sit in the high-tier area in Project M. The development team must have worked harder on them than the other characters.
I hope we can rematch someday ;3
Oh, and that Fox match was the most laggy match I've EVER had. O.o

NEO!

Smash Lord
you to dude. i just started playing online so im garbage i know. but i know what i want to do and i know how to do it but DAT LAG THO lol
There wasn't that much lag. It was a good connection in my opinion

Last edited:
Top Bottom