• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

D

Deleted member

I'm getting hungry so I'm gonna take a little break. Dude Mario always feels so cheese with his fireballs, I hate him so much.
Fact: I've NEVER been able to find a main besides (Dr.)Mario... I'm trying... and failing...

D

Deleted member

Try Ike or Donkey Kong. Their aerials are pretty similar to Mario's in their effect, and you should try and get more used to L canceling after an aerial or when you get hitstunned.
Ha.... uhhh..... uhhhhh...
But learning it is so haaaard...
But sure, I'll try those two characters out. Also, I'm considering maining Pit as well... or attempting to...

dizzypink

Smash Lord
But sure, I'll try those two characters out. Also, I'm considering maining Pit as well... or attempting to...
Pit is great, I used to play him a lot more. Get good at aiming his arrow if you ever play him a lot, it really helps with edge guarding.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
You could try Kirby or Meta Knight they're pretty good,easy to play, and good recovery Pit is also a good idea too

Pettanko-Senpai

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. Looking for some 1v1 and friendly competition. I'm moderate to high level player. My friend code is 3613-7729-7042

D

Deleted member

Pit is pretty simple besides his glide combos, as long as you have quick reflexes. Anyway that's it for me. I'll be back later. I'm really glad I don't lag too much with you.
GGs you cheesy plumber.
*Puts on troll face* See ya!

Oh and if you don't mind me asking, why don't you use counter on Ike?

Top Bottom