• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Sure I guess we can even play now if mr. Cuddles isn't around
Do you mind if I warm up for a little bit I am almost home and this is my first PM Wifi match today and you still got your Tech Skill its hard keeping your tech skill for both PM and Melee tho I can Multishine as Fox (Bit off topic lol)

D

Deleted member

Would anyone mind battling against me?
My internet is crap, and I've never battled against many real life people, so I'm kind of afraid to ask... I'm unsure if my skills are the average of a competitive player, or below average, since I don't have many people to play against...

Scraket

Smash Ace
My internet is crap, and I've never battled against many real life people, so I'm kind of afraid to ask... I'm unsure if my skills are the average of a competitive player, or below average, since I don't have many people to play against...
I'll play :)

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
GGs! Your lucas was good but you should learn how to double jump cancel pk freeze.. It's reaaaaaally good and can even hit confirm into a DACUS
GG's Maybe I should use that a little more I used it a few times tho and Have you noticed I have been using a little DACUS as Snake I mean compare that Match and the Past where I used Snake

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Are you gonna be on Tomorrow?

D

Deleted member

Yay! ;3
I can only play about threeto four matches because in where I live, it's a little late...
But I'll add your friendcode!

D

Deleted member

We will 1v1 tomorrow at 5pm (I have School so we must do it later) P.S I am only12 and I beat players on wifi
Don't worry, I'm pretty young too. Age doesn't matter in competitive smash.
5pm in which time zone? Mine is central us.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Okay, that's good. I'm just an hour behind.
And I have to admit, those videos you sent me gave me a reminder I'll probably lose against most players is face O.O
Sorry if I end up wasting your time.
No Problem either way after the Games I usually give advice to the newer players and its a good learning experience

Last edited:
Top Bottom