• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
sorry i had to go cuddle, thanks fo the matches, ur really good haha, i obviously suck badly XDDD ur bowser is sick.
so is ur squirtle, annoying little bugger haha

Mr. Cuddles

Smash Apprentice
sorry i had to go cuddle, thanks fo the matches, ur really good haha, i obviously suck badly XDDD ur bowser is sick.
so is ur squirtle, annoying little bugger haha
its okay you were really good. i got really good because i lost a lot playing other people who were better than me. just keep playing and learning and you will see yourself improve in no time.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Gonna start uploading really tight/clutch games on my YouTube channel. Here's one I have of us playing, Flash: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT7iPNzxAxM (Just so many crazy things happened between the both of us this match, ha ha.)

Unfortunately, though, won't be able to pick up a controller again until this upcoming Thursday, probably. Will be looking forward to more content for my profile, though. :)

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Gonna start uploading really tight/clutch games on my YouTube channel. Here's one I have of us playing, Flash: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT7iPNzxAxM (Just so many crazy things happened from both of us this match, ha ha.)

Unfortunately, though, won't be able to pick up a controller again until this upcoming Thursday, probably. Will be looking forward to more content for my profile, though. :)
:b: U so kind thanks Cap'n

uaguilar29

Smash Rookie
ok im new here guys... but am i reading that we can play wi-fi project m!!? please lemme in on this! cause i thought the nintendo wii wi-fi network was shut down for good.

uaguilar29

Smash Rookie
thanks for magically making this appear for me!

ok so i opened the download... i see three common5 files.. one under pf then under system folder, one under the folder titled wi-fi, and one under the folder titled full.

if i wanna drag n drop my existing custom stages, skins, etc i have in my current projectm (non wi-fi) to this new wi-fi verson, which common5(out of the 3) is the one that i should edit?

thanks for helping seriously

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
thanks for magically making this appear for me!

ok so i opened the download... i see three common5 files.. one under pf then under system folder, one under the folder titled wi-fi, and one under the folder titled full.

if i wanna drag n drop my existing custom stages, skins, etc i have in my current projectm (non wi-fi) to this new wi-fi verson, which common5(out of the 3) is the one that i should edit?

thanks for helping seriously
That I don't know when I downloaded it I just put everything in the SD Card and it worked

Edit:WAIT!! You need to delete the non wifi project m and put the wifi one in

Last edited:

uaguilar29

Smash Rookie
have u added/changed stages on the wi-fi project m? or you just playing it with the stages it comes with?

thanks

uaguilar29

Smash Rookie
I have downloaded this wi-fi acceptable version of project m, but i wanna keep all my fav stages n skins i have downloaded on my non wi-fi project m. how could i transfer them, cause i see 3 common5 files on this wifi safe P.M.... which one is the one you'd usually edit?

please help, thanks :)

smoke070

Smash Cadet
Added 61/64 people on my friends list from this thread and FC database and not one person online this whole weekend. wow. think this was a waste of time.

ThegreatVaporeon1

Smash Ace
Hey guys, if you want to play more wifi, go to xat.com/dabessdi for some amazing players...we do wifi and netplay and we also play smash 4

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
still waiting for someone, anyone to come online for some 1v1 PM. added everyone in this thread from the last few posts to last few pages. i'm getting desperate :( waited all night last night and nobody came on, same with today.

code is 1981-6853-9237
It's usually very inactive during the weekends. Trying over Mon-Fri, you'll find yourself having better results.

Top Bottom