• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
@ Moydow Moydow
GGs but you might benefit from using more tilts, less grabbing for approaches, and 1/4 the rolling. Other than that you were decent. I think you've got a case of the wifi Marth

Sorry for bailing. My Wii froze on the last match. I guess it was trying to tell me that I need another hobby.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
@ Lil Puddin Lil Puddin my Wii crashed :( I'd better be off now anyway. Good games though, guess I've still got a lot to learn :p

edit: Thanks for the advice, still struggling to get tilts down. This is pretty much the only practice I've gotten outside of CPUs, so I might be frequenting this thread in future :) Lag is a killer though, but oh well.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
@ Lil Puddin Lil Puddin my Wii crashed :( I'd better be off now anyway. Good games though, guess I've still got a lot to learn :p

edit: Thanks for the advice, still struggling to get tilts down. This is pretty much the only practice I've gotten outside of CPUs, so I might be frequenting this thread in future :) Lag is a killer though, but oh well.
If you think the lag is bad for Marth, you should see how horrible it is for characters who rely on absolute precision. :C

I find that turning buffers on seems to help me a bit.

Webzter

Smash Cadet
@ M MikamiLovesDeleting
Are you new to Project M? There's way more stages than just Final Destination you know. I really can help you out with how to play properly. I mean, camping with Mewtwo's Neutral B? Seriously? I really wish to help your playstyle.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Awesome games @Scraket, I had no idea I could use so many characters (at least so basically). I enjoyed getting to give some of them a try for the very first time, such as Bowser. He seems to really benefit from patience. It was fun getting to see quite a few of your characters too, however! I had a ball. Thanks for playing!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody around looking to play some games? Looking to get practice with quite a few characters.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Anybody around looking to play some games? Looking to get practice with quite a few characters.
I think Im up for a few. The event goin on yesterday is over so I don't have a huge wave of interference over me. . . except for the other people in the apartment . . . and distance . . . whatever you're still there?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I think Im up for a few. The event goin on yesterday is over so I don't have a huge wave of interference over me. . . except for the other people in the apartment . . . and distance . . . whatever you're still there?
Yup. My FC is 0949-5879-5571, I will host shortly.

Top Bottom