• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Dott

Smash Ace
I'll host since, whenever I host, the connection tends to be slightly better. It's like a good-luck charm
GG's dude! You're really good and have a really solid playstyle! I'm gonna play a friend now.

Last edited:

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
GG's dude! You're really good and have a really solid playstyle! I'm gonna play a friend now.
You're great, too! Those were some fun matches, especially my Dedede vs your Marth on Dreamland 64. Your Marth and Roy better than your Link, I'll say. However, try not to SD so much with Fox.

Squid7777

Smash Rookie
Sorry I wasn't much of a challenge, although I may have won a game or two were it not for the ever so slight delay. : ) I'm game for more from anyone. FC 2582-9807-6641

Squid7777

Smash Rookie
I will host. Just let me add you and I'll play for a few.

Neo or Ofna join my game.

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
You're great, too! Those were some fun matches, especially my Dedede vs your Marth on Dreamland 64. Your Marth and Roy better than your Link, I'll say. However, try not to SD so much with Fox.

Yeah, my Link needs to get some practice, again ):

I don't want to sd, but my fingers do it without my permission, so i stll have to work him!

Top Bottom