• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
nooooooo i have no-one to fight again?!!

@cptnkirby - wanna have a match?

Last edited:

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
Australia :/ but noone will play with me haha, im lucky enough to find people online with my time zone let alone a non laggy fight ;/

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
GGs @ DKMikey DKMikey
But you barely took my frame rate disadvantage in to consideration. So I guess that's why you didn't approach? I think you should stick to ZSS since you were confident enough to approach with her.

Last edited:

DKMikey

Smash Journeyman
GGs @ DKMikey DKMikey
But you barely took my frame rate disadvantage in to consideration. So I guess that's why you didn't approach? I think you should stick to ZSS since you were confident enough to approach with her.
I actually never played Ness in P:M in my entire life until now. Other than that though, my Shiek and Squirtle were both pretty much forced to approach your Zelda. I don't know how to play ZSS either.

Squid7777

Smash Rookie
Sorry I had to go last night it was getting late where I am (New York state USA). I might be available in about 12 hours or so to play with anyone! XD

FC 2582-9807-6641

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
It gave me error code 61010, but I don't know what that means. Maybe one of our internets cut out. There was a surprising amount of lag for being so close to each other.
For me its pretty fine. ANd it snot like the brawl netcode is air tight. So look forward to the new smash bros cause online will be better.

I will say that there are a couple pauses here and there

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
For me its pretty fine. ANd it snot like the brawl netcode is air tight. So look forward to the new smash bros cause online will be better.

I will say that there are a couple pauses here and there
Aw you best bet that I'm saltier than a desert after I get four stocked by ROB.
You have a perfect mewtwo though. It's like you're actually psychic with those predictions.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Aw you best bet that I'm saltier than a desert after I get four stocked by ROB.
You have a perfect mewtwo though. It's like you're actually psychic with those predictions.
Oh no its just because I have been practicing with the characters I was fighting you with.

Top Bottom