• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
yea my tag over my head said LAST1 i was just playin puff for fun. wasnt that fun lol XD shes not meleeified
Could've just saw it through to the end and I think I can put 2 and 2 together. Just feels weird when people cut out like that.

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
ggs neo, your Samus is really good.
anyone else wanna play me next?

Last edited:

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
GGs u have some good skills ...but the over use of taunting is kinda annoying.
I apologize, I'm used to the AIs taunting me all the time and I taunt them back and it becomes a habit.

also I'll play you XG4Legend heres my code:5026-4130-1590

NEO!

Smash Lord
I apologize, I'm used to the AIs taunting me all the time and I taunt them back and it becomes a habit.

also I'll play you XG4Legend heres my code:5026-4130-1590
No problem...

overall it was a good fight and close matches. GGs look foward to playing you again

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I keep getting disconnected when I try to join your game. Can you join mine? I'm hosting.
for some reason its error 86420.
i used to have this issue until i ported forward my router, its possible that you need to port forward your's to allow me to enter, otherwise we wont be able to play - unless for some reason its on my end again, which i doubt :/
ah well, looks like we wont be able to play, does this happen to you often?

DKMikey

Smash Journeyman
for some reason its error 86420.
i used to have this issue until i ported forward my router, its possible that you need to port forward your's to allow me to enter, otherwise we wont be able to play - unless for some reason its on my end again, which i doubt :/
ah well, looks like we wont be able to play, does this happen to you often?
This is actually the first time this has happened. :(

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
This is actually the first time this has happened. :(
well, i am in AUS, so that might be in, let me just x2 check my router settings before you start worrying about yours haha
edit: nop all my settings are fine :/

Last edited:

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
Yeah anyone else free?

the alternative is that u can set your wii to a static IP and then port forward your wii - i have a guide for it here on smashboards

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
Hey anyone out there, i started getting an error i thought i fixed a while ago - it happened with DKMikey just then - when i checked the stuff i changed to fix it, it was all fine.
but now trying to join a full lobby i get the same error.
can anyone please host a game so i can see if the error is happening because of the full lobby or if i need to report my wii.
ASAP would be a really big help!

paeko, could i possibly try with you? the error stopped me from joining you when i first started online - we've had matches since, if the error has returned i shouldnt be able to join you anymore.

@BowserK.Rool - can we try to brawl?

paeko - host so i can try this out?

Last edited:

Paekoh

Smash Ace
Hey anyone out there, i started getting an error i thought i fixed a while ago - it happened with DKMikey just then - when i checked the stuff i changed to fix it, it was all fine.
but now trying to join a full lobby i get the same error.
can anyone please host a game so i can see if the error is happening because of the full lobby or if i need to report my wii.
ASAP would be a really big help!

paeko, could i possibly try with you? the error stopped me from joining you when i first started online - we've had matches since, if the error has returned i shouldnt be able to join you anymore.

@BowserK.Rool - can we try to brawl?

paeko - host so i can try this out?
Alrite

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
2 secs skarg!

yup the error is bck - damn - wait, paekoh - did you put someone else in your lobby?

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Webz. I'll take that disconnection as a stopping point, we've been playing for a gooood while.

You SD a whole lot more than I usually do which, is... quite a lot, but you were managing some pretty impressive comebacks. The Roy and Falco dittos were humorous. Apologies if the PKT chases annoyed you, I usually mess around with that a lot more if I have a solid lead. Thanks for playing!

Top Bottom