• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Just got the wifi-safe version set up. My FC is 2196-4337-0770. Haven't done this before so don't expect too much of a challenge :p All constructive criticism accepted though! :)

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Dude, nice chain grabs btw. What the hell is powdered toast and team atari?
GGs. You've improved a bit, but you need to try chaingrabbing too. Try to do some more combos.

Powdered Toast Man is a one-off gag from the cartoon Ren and Stimpy.

I like Atari.

Yeah, I'm done for now.

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
GGs. You've improved a bit, but you need to try chaingrabbing too. Try to do some more combos.

Powdered Toast Man is a one-off gag from the cartoon Ren and Stimpy.

I like Atari.

Yeah, I'm done for now.
Thanks for the advice. I know I don't utilize chain grabs, I'm just not sure when I can land them on what characters yet. Thanks for playing!

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
You're welcome.

I recommend jump-cancelled grabs. A technique that was also in Melee, you basically input a jump, then, while your character is still bending their knees, grab. It's faster than a dash-grab, but it's the same reach as a standing grab. I just press up and then immediately Z.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
You're welcome.

I recommend jump-cancelled grabs. A technique that was also in Melee, you basically input a jump, then, while your character is still bending their knees, grab. It's faster than a dash-grab, but it's the same reach as a standing grab. I just press up and then immediately Z.
Wow I haven't even seen that mentioned anywhere. I'll start using it, thanks.
I think I found a new tech of my own when I started dashing and shielding out of it like a waveshield. Now I just have to find a use for it XD

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Wow I haven't even seen that mentioned anywhere. I'll start using it, thanks.
I think I found a new tech of my own when I started dashing and shielding out of it like a waveshield. Now I just have to find a use for it XD
Don't forget, you can also cancel your dash with a crouch (like in a Mario game). You should also try wavedashing out-of-shield; it's a good option if you don't want to roll.

Top Bottom