• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Very entertaining games, Halk. Can't say we've ever gotten to play before, so it was nice to finally get to have at you~ I had fun playing all of your characters, especially Charizard and ROB. Thanks a ton for playing with me!

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Very entertaining games, Halk. Can't say we've ever gotten to play before, so it was nice to finally get to have at you~ I had fun playing all of your characters, especially Charizard and ROB. Thanks a ton for playing with me!
No problem.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Cool. Good games man, nice Falco :) You sure got your revenge alright :p
Still up to play? I have about an hour left before I do some reading.

If he's not around, anyone else want to give it a go?

Good games!

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel

Good games, really enjoyed that. I never fail to be amazed by anyone who can actually use PK Thunder to do anything other than SD :p It's the one thing I can never get the hang of with Ness and Lucas.

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
well it looks like pax is already fighting someone else who wants to fight me? 5026-4130-1590

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
i think we desynched this time, on my screen you kept jumping off the cliff doing a random Fair.

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
Gah we desynched again, somethings definetly off, unless you really are running off the screen on purpose, but it also looked like on my screen you trying to attack an invisible enemy or something ._.

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
would another person do a test fight with me? I want to see if its me causing my desync error or not

Top Bottom