• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
I've got to go now but good games @ Rags Rags ! I had lots of fun, been practicing some things with Marth and stuff (polishing things with falco more so than practicing) so it was good to see it work well in battle. Thanks for the matches!

Last edited:

Rags

Smash Ace
I've got to go now but good games @ Rags Rags ! I had lots of fun, been practicing some things with Marth and stuff (polishing things with falco more so than practicing) so it was good to see it work well in battle. Thanks for the matches!
Yeah you were killing me man! I cannot keep switching between on and offline, it was bugging me badly :o

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Am hosting, feel free to join. I may not play Lucario all the time (if that makes you feel better). :D
Nooooo, I think you might be one of those select people whom I can not play with (always get disconnected during transmission when I try to join). Shall I take a shot at hosting and see how it goes?

Edit: Restarting my Wii so I may be a minute or two...

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Well, a DC on our very first match. Good sign, lol.

Shall I rehost?

Edit: No, I am Will. >.> This confusion, lmao.

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Well, this is not going well. Perhaps you can play Raiku.
If you're cool with that, I'll take you up on the offer, lol. Thanks for trying anyway.

Edit: In that case then, could you host a game, Raiku? I'll add you now.

Edit 2: Oh wait, friend code? lmao

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Oh gosh, I finally know the reason why I can't play... Sister is on Youtube constantly, lol. :'( I'll play later if I can.

Top Bottom