• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Oh I normally approach way more than that. I've been restraining myself to try and get a middle ground. I used to go in way too hard.
Well you don't have to attack when approaching, you can go up next to them and try to bait something out. Its just not good to stand by the other end of the stage and wait for them to come to you because you are giving them stage control for free.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
dang my wii is lagging XD im wondering if my wii can even handle doubles lag :D
Those SDs on Yoshi's... Three in less than 40 seconds or so I believe. Cracked me up. Hopefully the connection is better during doubles, I suppose.

Wontonmon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wontonmon23
3DS FC
4425-1974-6213
Those SDs on Yoshi's... Three in less than 40 seconds or so I believe. Cracked me up. Hopefully the connection is better during doubles, I suppose.
We have some people over and the wifi is being tested...a whole second for the wii to register my wavedash XD they turned into airdodge sd...lol im not sure if we can do doubles we might have to cancel :p sorreh

EDIT: wasn't the wisest ideas to online pm with many ppl over :D

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
We have some people over and the wifi is being tested...a whole second for the wii to register my wavedash XD they turned into airdodge sd...lol im not sure if we can do doubles we might have to cancel :p sorreh

EDIT: wasn't the wisest ideas to online pm with many ppl over :D
Wut we do now I'm bored

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Mikey. Your play seems really... competitive, for friendlies. I initially wasn't too wary of stuff like potential kirbycides for that reason, and I was usually a lot more aggressive than I needed to be. Pretty solid Lucario, I had no idea he could follow up his attacks so quickly. Pretty interesting strings to boot. Though it's probably not best to use aura spheres so much against Ness, since he has the option of either reflecting it with bat or absorbing it. Good fun playing!

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
@ Scraket Scraket
GGs. But I think you are getting just a bit too campy there.

Would anyone else like to play few rounds? Or @ Chirka Chirka
I'm already hosting a room.

Last edited:

Scraket

Smash Ace
@ Scraket Scraket
GGs. But I think you are getting just a bit too campy there.

Would anyone else like to play few rounds? Or @ Chirka Chirka
I'm already hosting a room.
no offense bud but I reaaaaallly hate how campy you are at times. Like with your zelda all I see is dins fire, neutral b spam, and wayy to much rolling. Its not that fun to play idk.... I find it funny that you often critic people on being too campy.....sorry lol
erg sorry I really hate to sound rude but it was just on my mind....

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
no offense bud but I reaaaaallly hate how campy you are at times. Like with your zelda all I see is dins fire, neutral b spam, and wayy to much rolling. Its not that fun to play idk.... I find it funny that you often critic people on being too campy.....sorry lol
erg sorry I really hate to sound rude but it was just on my mind....
1v1?

Top Bottom