• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
no offense bud but I reaaaaallly hate how campy you are at times. Like with your zelda all I see is dins fire, neutral b spam, and wayy to much rolling. Its not that fun to play idk.... I find it funny that you often critic people on being too campy.....sorry lol
erg sorry I really hate to sound rude but it was just on my mind....
It's ok. Buuuut the reason I get to lay Dins down is because you are always a few feet away. I usually just telerush people. That's why I prefer smaller maps, because that means less room to run. Then I can be more aggressive than defensive.

But on big maps that gives people way too much running room which leads to more camping. Usually on both sides.

Also I'm certain you spammed Lucas's side B more than I did neutral B. Though I didn't mention it because it is a part of Lucas's gameplay. Just like how Naryu's Love is a core component of Zelda's gameplay. The attack itself isn't even over powered. People are just never patient enough to wait for the attack to finish. Or they don't know that her head is actually not protected by the attack oooor they miss the end lag opportunity to hit her.

And by camping I meant your Olimar. Nothing but side Bs and grabs. I didn't really care, but it forced me to bring out my spammy Samus which is no fun to play as, let alone fight against.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Awesome! That makes it Scracket and Swswan (??? team) vs. Path and I (red team), ultimately.

My FC: 5458-6538-9956

I'll be hosting shortly, once I've added you both.

Edit: GG's, Path, Scracket, and Swswan! Sorry about the lag, guys. I know it was very frustrating, but hopefully next time, it won't be as bad.

Peace out.

Last edited:

DKMikey

Smash Journeyman
Good games Mikey. Your play seems really... competitive, for friendlies. I initially wasn't too wary of stuff like potential kirbycides for that reason, and I was usually a lot more aggressive than I needed to be. Pretty solid Lucario, I had no idea he could follow up his attacks so quickly. Pretty interesting strings to boot. Though it's probably not best to use aura spheres so much against Ness, since he has the option of either reflecting it with bat or absorbing it. Good fun playing!
Hey, great games to you as well! Lucario is a very combo-oriented character, but doesn't shine in Wi-Fi too much (easier to play offline). I'm not too competitive when I play, I'm just very very campy (came from Brawl, so I rely more on punishes and reads than tech skill). I really need to learn how to SDI PKFire, but it's hard with the Wiichuck.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs dubz peeps, laggy as heck, but that caused some preedy funny moments there lmao. I felt like all I did was walk up to people and smashhhh

NEO!

Smash Lord
no offense bud but I reaaaaallly hate how campy you are at times. Like with your zelda all I see is dins fire, neutral b spam, and wayy to much rolling. Its not that fun to play idk.... I find it funny that you often critic people on being too campy.....sorry lol
erg sorry I really hate to sound rude but it was just on my mind....
I agree. Puddin talks sh*t about other players (like myself) when he is the one who is campy and spamming Teleport, dins fire, and Naryus love. super boring!

Last edited:
Top Bottom