• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I told myself I'd quit. RIP upcoming grades, lol.

Anyone want to play for a little bit?

Edit: Well, I guess not, lol. Time to go.

Last edited:

Wontonmon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wontonmon23
3DS FC
4425-1974-6213
you me and a friend makes 3, one last person would be fun. my friend and i are practicing doubles just for the heck of it

Wontonmon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wontonmon23
3DS FC
4425-1974-6213
we have scrimed with other two friends but we usually screw around because the other two arent really a challenge. we're not that good so we just wanna have competitive fun and meet some ppl online

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Would you wanna team with My Snake,Diddy Kong or Sonic?
I know Snake and Sonic in P:M a lot more than Diddy, so we'd probably have better synergy if you used either of them instead of Diddy. It's up to you though, I don't mind any. It'd be fun regardless.

Who's hosting?

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I know Snake and Sonic in P:M a lot more than Diddy, so we'd probably have better synergy if you used either of them instead of Diddy. It's up to you though, I don't mind any. It'd be fun regardless.

Who's hosting?
I think @ W Wontonmon either way its at 8pm I'm planning on taking a break until 8 played so much today

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
GGs @ Paradoxium Paradoxium !

It was hard when I had to keep up with your little speedsters, but I definitely felt myself recognizing things more. I've been trying to use a more intellectual approach to my game instead of running off combo instinct.

Tell me, I noticed that I have this habit of jumping over people after I take a stock. Was that overly obvious to you?

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
GGs @ Paradoxium Paradoxium !

It was hard when I had to keep up with your little speedsters, but I definitely felt myself recognizing things more. I've been trying to use a more intellectual approach to my game instead of running off combo instinct.
GGs

But for reals you never approached, if I wanted to I could have camped you out. Gotta learn to approach more and get better spacing

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
GGs

But for reals you never approached, if I wanted to I could have camped you out. Gotta learn to approach more and get better spacing
Oh I normally approach way more than that. I've been restraining myself to try and get a middle ground. I used to go in way too hard.

I suppose I wasn't necessarily focusing on spacing as much as I should've, though. I kept trying to ingrain the projectile trajectories for tink.

Last edited:
Top Bottom