• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Anyone wanna play? (This is over the Wii wifi right?)

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Anyone else up for some matches? I'm sick so i have all day.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
GGs @ ShadowGanon ShadowGanon , those were a lot of fun man! Sorry I SD so much.
Edit: LOL yeah, that worked on both of us.

Last edited:

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
I'll play let me boot up
I'm hosting a game
Hey dude, I think I may have to bow out. Idk, I just have no motivation to play right now. Sorry to waste your time :/

I was trying to work on my neutral. Any tips? (Mainly for the first two games. After that I was...well, I wasn't trying very hard)

Last edited:

Paekoh

Smash Ace
Hey dude, I think I may have to bow out. Idk, I just have no motivation to play right now.

I was trying to work on my neutral. Any tips? (Mainly for the first two games. After that I was...well, I wasn't trying very hard)
I'm picked up right away that you were practicing your dd. so I kept attacking were you were going to start my combos. Your options in the neutral of how I see it is either you space,go in for the attack, or attack were they are going to be at. Also counter attack if your not sure which option to choose plus make sure to mix it up every time.

Top Bottom