• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Trying to join, you haven't accepted yet. Guessing you haven't received the requests, mind reconnecting to wifi and rehosting?
Hey ofna you still playing my wii froze for some reason what stage did you choose

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Yeah, still playing, picked red and white ICs. Did that freeze you?
I guess so might have to choose a different color cause it made me freeze oh and ggs on that jiggs vs dk lol.

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Welp, anyone up?....................No?.......Ok....

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Good games man, but I have to go eat now lol. I honestly didn't think I would win any matches as marth, but I guess I underestimated how far he has come, so I think I did well. Hoped you had fun too
Yes ggs i had fun too it was good matches between marth and luigi i honestly thought i was not going to win with luigi

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Yes ggs i had fun too it was good matches between marth and luigi i honestly thought i was not going to win with luigi
Lol against Marth? Well if you say so. I'd say he still has a lot of work to do, which is why I try and prioritize him over falco nowadays, so he can get some training too. A lot of my falco training is behind the scenes lol

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Lol against Marth? Well if you say so. I'd say he still has a lot of work to do, which is why I try and prioritize him over falco nowadays, so he can get some training too. A lot of my falco training is behind the scenes lol
yeah your marth is awesome i see you use him more than falco

Top Bottom