• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Rags

Smash Ace
GGs @ kaizo13 kaizo13 That Diddy vs Snake... that was some intense stuff haha. Projectile warfare haha

EDIT: You're in SoCal? I guess The connection was good then, it took me a minute because it seemed like my inputs were WAAAY later than normal, but that explains it. A good connection for Cali

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
GGs, Kaizo. Any suggestions for me?
yea GGs
umm no not really, i mean you seem to be playing the perfect keep away game. i was forced to switch to high mobility characters (lucario, zss) or heavy projectile chars (snake) to even find any openings.

poor roy didn't stand a chance

Last edited:

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
yea GGs
umm no not really, i mean you seem to be playing the perfect keep away game. i was forced to switch to high mobility characters (lucario, zss) or heavy projectile chars (snake) to even find any openings.

poor roy didn't stand a chance
Cool then. Yeah that Roy/M2 MU is hell. You could have used your fair to swat away some of the weaker SBs I was pinning you down with though. As far as spacing goes I'm not sure. I have a pretty good knowledge of the range on Roy's moves from playing him enough, so I was going more towards Ftilt than Dtilt (his CC game played a role in that as well).

kaizo13

Smash Champion
You could have used your fair to swat away some of the weaker SBs .
yea i'm sure that works offline, but the small SBs travel way too fast to react to online (yay input delay) failing to clank them would just get me grabbed so i just kept my distance, but i guess that didn't work out either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom