• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
-_-..... I guess we can do it now lol.

kinda hungry though. This bread isn't enough for me.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'll host. What teams though?

Flash got it.

jk. I got it now.

Gotta add everyone real quick

Last edited:

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
Lol double sonic gets confusing sometimes. I can go Sonic if he wants but I'll probably be using another character mostly.

We can be blue, Pr0Flash.

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Didn't know Flash was hosting, joining now.
Great, now I can't join because i keep on getting error code 80430 meaning either the player isn't connected to wifi or you have been removed from the player's friend roster.

Dott

Smash Ace
Anyone to play? Singles, doubles, ffa, anything.

Also do you know guys that who is hosting doesn't need to add other people to join his/her room?

You can join and then do the friend request.

Last edited:

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
Anyone to play? Singles, doubles, ffa, anything.

Also do you know guys that who is hosting doesn't need to add other people to join his/her room?

You can join and then do the friend request.
Ill play

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's guys. Your Diddy is pretty good @ Nazo Nazo . I could never get the hang of P:M Diddy after playing Brawl Diddy so much. @ WinterShorts WinterShorts That Bowser tho. I've never seen one that good.@ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash That Sonic is everywhere at the same time lol.

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
HMM stole my life and left :c
Sorry. I was trying to steal a stock but then accedently pressed start then the 4 buttons. I didn't know exactly how to steal someone's life. I'm sorry.....

But anyway, in the end, GGs! Definitely had some fun there. I've learned 2 things: Bowser is OP in doubles, and Diddy Kong is annoying in doubles (and so is snake).

Top Bottom