• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
Ggs Guys.

GG's guys. Your Diddy is pretty good Nazo. I could never get the hang of P:M Diddy after playing Brawl Diddy so much
Thanks, I feel like Brawl Diddy and PM Diddy are exactly the same, except you can wavedash, Lcancel, and fall faster in this game making Diddy's flow easier.

We have team chemistry when we played Sonic+Olimar if you think about it to bad I'm not in AZ lol
Yea I use to team with SS in tournament, We think Sonic + Olimar is a good team too.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Ggs Guys.

Thanks, I feel like Brawl Diddy and PM Diddy are exactly the same, except you can wavedash, Lcancel, and fall faster in this game making Diddy's flow easier.

Yea I use to team with SS in tournament, We think Sonic + Olimar is a good team too.
Thats what everyone else says about Diddy but I just don't see it. He's too all over the place. The controls are different and dashing into bananas is weird. I definitely like Brawl Diddy a lot more. All the ledge game I had with Diddy results in SD's in P:M. I honestly try not to even play as Diddy in P:M. That's how weird he feels to me. Wavedashing to grab bananas feels off. Dashing attack and pressing z to grab the banana feels off too. Idk.

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
LOL guys that was really laggy for 3 people, and I have to go eat anyways so I'll just let you guys play each other. Had fun though, I remembered why I don't play fox anymore lol, I'm not too good with him, but whatevs, good games everyone

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
LOL guys that was really laggy for 3 people, and I have to go eat anyways so I'll just let you guys play each other. Had fun though, I remembered why I don't play fox anymore lol, I'm not too good with him, but whatevs, good games everyone
GGs^^ Yeah, the lag was a bit much. Eat good food!
That lag though. Nice 4 stock.
Did you want to keep playing?

Last edited:

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Anyone else free?

Edit: still lookin for someone to fight. Anyone?

Last edited:
Top Bottom