• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Good games @ P PATH O__o ! I never thought the day would come when Marth was capable to beat any character you threw at me...lol just kidding, those were really fun, I love whenever we play because our spacing battles are awesome! I think I think I did well and had fun, I hope you did too

Edit: Everyone keeps beating me to the good games message lol

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
God dangit. Flash is asking to join yet Paekoh is trying to challenge me again. God.....

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's dude. You crouch cancel a lot. I caught you quite a bit with that hahaha. You blasted my Samus with Doc but I wizened up to all your down smashes you like to do haha. That's one of the main reasons you beat me. Just be careful when you throw those things out. You don't want to get too predictable.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel GGs! Omg, those were so fun haha. I loved the sudden death matches <3 xD
Fun games indeed, lol. I love how everyone has just been spanking me recently. Helps me learn a lot, among other things, so it's welcomed~

Those sudden death games were too funny. I feel like I should give Roy another chance, he seemed to be doing a lot better than my Ness. I guess I just enjoy playing Ness more. I'd probably enjoy it even more if I knew how to ****ing play him. brbnessboards

Top Bottom