• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Games anyone? Only available for a few, gotta get back to my homework in an hour/45 minutes.

3783-0890-1761

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
Good games man, but I'm starting to feel tired and that's usually when I start sucking lol, so I'm gonna call it a night. Those were some epic sword duels tho, helps me learn spacing a lot, so thanks for the matches!
Yeah, definitely good games! I forgot how much different offline/online was, so I had to not only get used to that, but the Marth mu as well. I feel I learned a decent amount from these. I totally forgot I could tech the fthrow lol.

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Yeah, definitely good games! I forgot how much different offline/online was, so I had to not only get used to that, but the Marth mu as well. I feel I learned a decent amount from these. I totally forgot I could tech the fthrow lol.
Lol yeah that's kinda helpful. Otherwise you'll just get tippered F-Smash to the face and die at like 50 haha

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
i kept getting disconnected if i join your host
It keeps doing the same thing to me I dont think we can play yeah I tried plenty of times sorry just found someone to play with. Maybe it will work another time

Last edited:

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
i can play u
GGs bro! Had a lot of fun. Great Spamus--I mean Samus--play as always! :p

Seriously though, sometimes, trying to get through your projectiles is like trying to cut a hole in a brick wall using a plastic fork.

P.S. Sorry I did the discourteous thing and not leave the lobby before turning my Wii off. I apologize if you were suddenly dropped.

Last edited:

NEO!

Smash Lord
GGs bro! Had a lot of fun. Great Spamus--I mean Samus--play as always! :p

Seriously though, sometimes, trying to get through your projectiles is like trying to cut a hole in a brick wall using a plastic fork.

P.S. Sorry I did the discourteous thing and not leave the lobby before turning my Wii off. I apologize if you were suddenly dropped.
no problem GGs as usual

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
How can i get online project m using PAL wii (Loading ntsc version through usb loader with ocarina on)
Anyone help?

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Hey anyone want to join in on dubz 1593-8646-9937 need two ppl

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
I really dont know somehow when its dubz there is disconnects but you want to try it out then ok
Yeah its just me and my friend playing right now if you join we only need one more person ok nvm got you and someone else now its 2v2 us blue vs you two red if you join

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Yeah its just me and my friend playing right now if you join we only need one more person ok nvm got you and someone else now its 2v2 us blue vs you two red if you join
I dont think i have you added here is mine 3654-8228-4015

Last edited:

Swswan

Smash Journeyman
where r u guys all from? any aus players for PM? any help on setting up the wireless too?

thanks!

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
I am on P:M. That's why I'm here, lol.

Edit: One sec, gotta fix something.
I obviously cant handle Ness at all that was kinda sad I expected more from myself oh well ggs. Well any tips you could give me to help me out on ny characters mostly fox and wolf idk if it was the lag or if im just playing bad today.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Shadow! That Fox was all over the place. o.o Same with that Wolf. I tried playing some other characters, but I'm sure that just goes to show how little I understand P:M still, lol. Still have to work on being mindful of my dash dancing distances. I could've sworn I dashed away from your short-hop ins, but they caught me up too often for me to have been judging my distances appropriately.

Had fun. Thanks for playing~

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Good games Shadow! That Fox was all over the place. o.o Same with that Wolf. I tried playing some other characters, but I'm sure that just goes to show how little I understand P:M still, lol. Still have to work on being mindful of my dash dancing distances. I could've sworn I dashed away from your short-hop ins, but they caught me up too often for me to have been judging my distances appropriately.

Had fun. Thanks for playing~
I think the crazy fox and wolf mostly had to do with the lag lol its a struggle for me I cant seem to get the hang of it but it seems to be working sort of.

Last edited:
Top Bottom