• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
I guess the lesson here is to not dance with a princess at the Wifi Ball, because both princesses are royally trained to twerk up a storm on the dance floor. Trying to dance with them will lead to crush or burn injuries via dropping it like it's hot.
This is literally the best thing I've read all week XD

in other news, does anyone want to go a few rounds? 3783-0890-1761

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
GGs man! I haven't seen any other Luigi players on WiFi (other than myself), so having the matchup experience was really cool!

Gotta say, your mind games and reads were definitely on point.
GGs fun matches your lucario was awesome his combo game was great to

Paradoxium

Smash Master
0519-1238-6244

Someone play my crappy characters :p

And if someone wants me as a doubles partner or something I'd be down for that too

Last edited:

pikadrewuniverse

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4270-1564-7855
Oh, if you have it or know how to get it quick that'd be great! If you don't have it and need help getting it figured out for hackless, PM me.
i know how im downloading it right now so i should have it in like 5 minutes if everything goes smoothly

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Alright. FC in signature.

I feel like I remember your username for some reason....IDK, it's been a while since I last knew what I was doing in Smash.

Edit: You there? I'm already hosting.

Last edited:

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I am here. For some reason nothing is happening. It just says you're "online."

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
What's your FC?
GG's. That last match was laggy as crap. A few of the matches were laggy as crap. I couldn't really get past all your camping and spamming with my characters that aren't campy... or spammy. Like Samus. You play really patiently. Maybe a bit too patiently lol. Like, I just sat there with Kirby when you were Fox and then there came the lasers hahaha. That was pretty funny.t I was tempted to just see if we would time out hahahaha. The only way I could get past your stuff was by grabbing you. I almost never grab lol. But that's the only thing that seemed to work against you since you shield a lot if you miss a move or come back on the stage.

Those Fox combos... :GCCU::GCCU::GCCU::GCCU::GCCU: :awesome:

Playing against your play-style is a pain on wi-fi. (though I'm no better when I play as Spamus) Its pretty difficult. I also noticed that you wanted to power shield my missiles. I get addicted to doing that sometimes! I wish we could've done more Falco dittos.
Gotta admit. I was playing really dumb as Kirby. Going for those hard Kirby-cides. Especially against someone as patient as you. I'm pretty sure thats why the Ivysaur match went poorly for me hahahaha. I think some aggressiveness will go a long way to help you. If you don't believe me than look at that Samus match. Though with that match-up that has to be in Sonic's favor. Especially on FD. (now that I think about it I didn't go Squirtle the whole time... dang, next time then)

Those were fun matches for Samus and Toonlink imo. I did some straight up dumb stuff. Like the Charge shot off the stage to hit you ledge grabbing lol. It was suicide hahaha. But hey it was in my favor since I was at a high percent :awesome:

Of course I couldn't really nair out of your combos too much. Its normally a habit to do that with a floaty. Since you're patient I had to force my self to stop or it would leave me open.

GG's dude. Those were really fun matches.

Top Bottom