• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Rags

Smash Ace
Good games Rags. ^^ Glad we could play for a while.

Nice Bowser (and everyone else as well), it's really something else. Those crouch-cancel punishes really make my Jiggs work for it. ;P The reason I always go for the Rests are because trading with Bowser just isn't worth it. Hope you didn't think I was abusing the Rests too much. :o

Come on, give yourself some credit here. You took me to one stock a fair amount and it wasn't too easy taking yours. ;P Definitely not a waste of time in my opinion.
You're too nice, Though I can already tell as long as I continue to DI badly I'm not even gonna get anywhere against you. The only things I learned against jiggly is to catch em on the jump from the ground. 8/10 fair will hit. I wanted to play the others, but playing bowser is the most comfortable for me, and I don't know enough of everyone else to use them right. Though using bowser gives me a headache.

If you're ever online and want a few matches, feel free to tag me. I need the experience badly, and improving with bowser is an ever slow creep.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's people. Zelda is spammy garbage. I didn't feel like I could do anything with anyone else. I don't really play teams hahahaha.

Last edited:

BuRnT EGGs

Smash Apprentice

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
@ kaizo13 kaizo13 those janky edge guards with Zard lol. Spike hungry hahaha. About as hungry as my kirby was for a kirby-cide:kirby2:'Zard's nair is too big for me to cope with. You had some sick ceiling kills with him. That Lucario is the real deal though.

@ P PATH O__o You really like to shield when you hit the ground don't ya :awesome: I exploited that on Pkm 2 towards the end of the match when I got all those grabs. Now that you know I'll never be able to beat you ever again hahaha. That is until I show you my true power.:toonlink:

@ BuRnT EGGs BuRnT EGGs GG's. I killed my self 3 times when I was Squirtle that one game we lost and I was him. It got pretty close surprisingly.

I'm the king of gimmicky/spamming/annoying crap that only works on wifi. At least thats how I feel like I play.
:squirtle:Bubble
:zelda:Spamming in general/ Dins fire.
:kirby2:Kirby-cide
:toonlink:up-b

You now hold the keys to success. Use them well. I suck in teams...

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ kaizo13 kaizo13 those janky edge guards with Zard lol. Spike hungry hahaha. About as hungry as my kirby was for a kirby-cide:kirby2:'Zard's nair is too big for me to cope with. You had some sick ceiling kills with him. That Lucario is the real deal though.

@ P PATH O__o You really like to shield when you hit the ground don't ya :awesome: I exploited that on Pkm 2 towards the end of the match when I got all those grabs. Now that you know I'll never be able to beat you ever again hahaha. That is until I show you my true power.:toonlink:

@ BuRnT EGGs BuRnT EGGs GG's. I killed my self 3 times when I was Squirtle that one game we lost and I was him. It got pretty close surprisingly.

I'm the king of gimmicky/spamming/annoying crap that only works on wifi. At least thats how I feel like I play.
:squirtle:Bubble
:zelda:Spamming in general/ Dins fire.
:kirby2:Kirby-cide
:toonlink:up-b

You now hold the keys to success. Use them well. I suck in teams...
Thanks, didn't realize I was doing that.^-^

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
You're too nice, Though I can already tell as long as I continue to DI badly I'm not even gonna get anywhere against you. The only things I learned against jiggly is to catch em on the jump from the ground. 8/10 fair will hit. I wanted to play the others, but playing bowser is the most comfortable for me, and I don't know enough of everyone else to use them right. Though using bowser gives me a headache.

If you're ever online and want a few matches, feel free to tag me. I need the experience badly, and improving with bowser is an ever slow creep.
Just make sure to grab out of shield when you can and use a bit more get up attack when being tech chased to surprise the opponent, and you'll already be improving miles. ^^

I'll be sure to do that. I need to get myself some more Bowser experience as well, to be honest.

Edit: That grab advice was for people other than Bowser, lol. He holds the mighty Up-B OoS, abuse that to no end against Jiggs.

Last edited:

Rags

Smash Ace
Just make sure to grab out of shield when you can and use a bit more get up attack when being tech chased to surprise the opponent, and you'll already be improving miles. ^^

I'll be sure to do that. I need to get myself some more Bowser experience as well, to be honest.
Need more everything experience. And you play gannon too? that has to be the worst MU for me aside from sonic. Actually can I say it's my worst?

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
Some body for 1v1? I'm hosting?

EDIT2: I had a freeze, gotta reboot

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Thanks, didn't realize I was doing that.^-^
Lank is tew gewd though and teams are dumb. So that shield thing probably doesn't happen often. Sorry if I'm coming across as a butt. Its just something I noticed when we played.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Need more everything experience. And you play gannon too? that has to be the worst MU for me aside from sonic. Actually can I say it's my worst?
Um... I don't play a traditional Ganon. However, I don't really play Falcon either, so if my Falcon seemed good enough, we can try my Ganon someday.

I will never ever play Sonic though. xD

kaizo13

Smash Champion
well i was going to sleep, but is anyone still up?

k booting up

Last edited:

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
GGs man
i guess zelda really is the wi-fi queen :(
so hard to get in on her
Could I getyour fc? Idk if you're done for the night but I wanna add you to play later

@ SuperMario1 SuperMario1 those matches were fun. I don't have much experience against Luigi honestly so he was good practice to me. His movement is so weird

Last edited:
Top Bottom