• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Paekoh

Smash Ace
I did all the laggy approaching or punishes until you did that campy thing. I'm confused.
you didn't approach anytime during the matches.
all you did was throw projectiles and run to the other side.
we both are playing with the same lag, its wifi foo

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
you didn't approach anytime during the matches.
all you did was throw projectiles and run to the other side.
we both are playing with the same lag, its wifi foo
I doubt it. Since my delay makes it impossible to even RUN when I want to consistently, and forget about wavedashing or short hops OoS when I need them. You were hitting and running with a side of WD, so was I supposed to chase you? Every time you ran away I laid a mine instead of hopelessly chasing you. Either that or I exploded your dash dances with tele and tried to get hits in.

The more evasive someone is, the more passive I play. Which is pretty boring for me too. Unless it's Peach, then the turnips come out to play.

I understand you are a competitive player, but online should never be taken seriously. If fighting someone annoys you and you're not having fun, then quit and move on to someone else.

@ Subtle One Subtle One
Instant projectiles are my ENEMIIIIIIES. Your handle on Ness was ridonk. It was hard to get a hit in while avoiding those PK fires. I caught on with Sheik and you were all "no now it's my main's turn." But then lag said "bad touches are prohibited" and DC'd us I guess. Which is weird because our matches weren't even laggy except for a few spikes.

I didn't even know ZSS could be that fast online.

Last edited:

Paekoh

Smash Ace
I doubt it. Since my delay makes it impossible to even RUN when I want to consistently, and forget about wavedashing or short hops OoS when I need them. You were hitting and running with a side of WD, so was I supposed to chase you? Every time you ran away I laid a mine instead of hopelessly chasing you. Either that or I exploded your dash dances with tele and tried to get hits in.

I understand you are a competitive player, but online should never be taken seriously. If fighting someone annoys you and you're not having fun, then quit and move on to someone else.

@ Subtle One Subtle One
Instant projectiles are my ENEMIIIIIIES. Your handle on Ness was ridonk. It was hard to get a hit in while avoiding those PK fires. I caught on with Sheik and you were all "no now it's my main's turn." But then lag said "bad touches are prohibited" and DC'd us I guess. Which is weird because our matches weren't even laggy except for a few spikes.

I didn't even know ZSS could be that fast online.
i hit and space out when you were at low percent since you would crouch cancel.
i had fun, I'm not the one who quit for not having fun.
get beat up

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
GGs @ Lil Puddin Lil Puddin , yea I really wanna figure Ness out. I think his movement and combos are so sick but I'm honestly disappointed his neutral in most match ups is "space pk's and watch". Failed DJC in wifi is a tear jerking experience. Zelda makes me feel so rejected the way she turns down my offensive advances. Nene's love be like "nah son you gotta come correct"

@ P PATH O__o Hype...hyyype...HYYY- GGs man. That Link was dancing on me

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Ike is tricky because wifi hurts him, but lets him get his brutal smashes in by surprise. Ike is all about spacing and scary edge guarding. If you want I can be a mobile sting-back punching bag for you to work on your aggressiveness and spacing.
I appreciate the offer, but like you said, I have to learn to make the first move for myself against defensive characters, and just being able to run up and start hitting without retaliation probably won't help with that.

I think the main issue for me is just adjusting to PM Ike. His Brawl version was very punish-oriented too, but had to be more defensive, so I'll just have to become acclimated with his new approach.

Last edited:

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
The post that I already had here has it in the sig but I'll paste it anyway. 1247-0652-9848

Top Bottom