• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
NIX, wherever you are, don't ask me how in god's name Falco lost more often. I'm either gonna blame it on "I'm using my Official Nintendo Controller more often" or "Mewtwo just simply has the advantage with effective grabs". But in all seriousness, GGs. That Falco was still a challenge.
To be fair I beat your bowser with marth lol, the entire world is upside down today

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
I should be join7ng now.

Edit: I migh4 not be able to connect to your game. Can you rehost? I'm not sure if that will work, but I can't join this current room. I am getting infinite joining screened.

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
I should be join7ng now.

Edit: I migh4 not be able to connect to your game. Can you rehost? I'm not sure if that will work, but I can't join this current room. I am getting infinite joining screened.
Hey want to just try 1v1 I think they are done I hope not though...

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
I should be join7ng now.

I remade the room. Both of you try joining one more tme

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I would say yes, but it's not letting me connect to the server anymore. But those were fun matches either way, despite the lag
Hmm...

Its not letting me connect too.

GG's you play characters that I do lol. Doc and Squirtle haha. Try shielding more. I wanted to play as them too but I didn't get the chance too.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
You know, you can just go to the store and buy a visa card, put however much money you want on it, then go online and use it to go shopping. I was doin that when I was 14
Huh, wow. I didn't realize that was a thing. That makes online shopping a little better, if I'll ever get it.
To be fair I beat your bowser with marth lol, the entire world is upside down today
Apperently my Bowser just isn't being himself today. It's to the point where my other mains, Mewtwo and Game and Watch, are doing better than him. Not just against you, but others too like Subtle One.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Im guessing you guys are done my bad I had something I needed to go do

Top Bottom