• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Haha Ggs one day you can multishine like my falco
I can double shine, BUT, I have never tried it online and well, its kinda different the first time you do it online heh. Oh well, we both did well, surprisingly even in the sense that every other match had a different winner most of the time. our playstyles are different but both do well it would seem. Fun falco dittos, haven't faced many people that can perform as well as me in a falco ditto, and you did just that, so good games

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
I'll be sitting in here, if someone wants to play, just let me know. In the meantime I'll be workshopping my Roy.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
GGs someonerandom! Yeah, sorry for the lag. Your pressure game was solid though. Any advice? I'm coming off a hiatus of several years in Brawl and barely played Melee, so I could use all the input I could get.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games, FoxBlaze. ^^ I do apologize if any lag got in the way. >.< Nice Samus, it was pretty hard to get in some of the time.

Edit: Advice? Hmm, I was never really good at this... Well, it seems you are rather opposed to using get up attack (I am as well because if it gets shielded, well...) when grounded, but it can be a good mix up sometimes (wifi especially because if that delay, lol). Perhaps incorporate a bit more of that?

I don't know much about Samus, but if you actually use a couple of more projectiles, you'd shut down the main line of horizontal approach for Falco and it'd make the stage more of an obstacle course (which is good for you). Also, keeping a Charged Charge Shot (lol) is a good idea because the thing does tons of damage, is fast, and most of all, can kill (which Samus has a hard time doing a lot of the time).

I hope that helps a bit. ^^

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Some of the time, LMAO. Awesome wording. I'm working on it, but I'm still aiming for the Spamus level of the one-man artillery ESAM, haha.

Edit: Thanks! Awesome advice, I'll start working on that right away.

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I don't usually like to ask for matches...

But would anyone like to play a few games? ;)

Edit: Well, I guess that answers that? Anime time then. ;P

Last edited:

ParadoxZ

Smash Apprentice
All is good halk. If it drops to like 5 frames a secind like before tho i might back out. N sorry about that ness player saying salt. My older cousin is annoying

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
All is good halk. If it drops to like 5 frames a secind like before tho i might back out. N sorry about that ness player saying salt. My older cousin is annoying
Ill probably shut down for today. Sorry about that. That hasn't happened before.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
LMAO, GG Lil Pudding. I think my day one Samus is so pissed at me that she's turned suicidal.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Np dude. N you are in brookylyn while im on Long Island so i would think it'd be great connection. WEIRD
Like I said, it might be because of the internet usage here at my apartment. I live with an a family of 5, 4 of which are almost always using it.

My mom AND step father's computers are always on and whenever my smaller sister is home all she does is watch stuff on netflix

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Anyone else want to play a few games? As usual, I have to present the fair warning that I'm absolute garbage.

Edit: NP, Lil. Glad to play you.

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
ggs supermario1
I tried so hard with luigi but i guess all the work i put in him did not pay off at all ggs i guess i will give up luigi

No wait i cant give up with luigi yet but any tips with luigi

Last edited:
Top Bottom