• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Anyone up for some games? I'm coming off a 2 year hiatus from Brawl, and longer from Melee, so be warned that I'll be absolutely disgusting at this game. I'm mainly playing Samus at this point, BTW.

FC in signature.

TrueBlur

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueBlur2000
Anyone up for some games? I'm coming off a 2 year hiatus from Brawl, and longer from Melee, so be warned that I'll be absolutely disgusting at this game. I'm mainly playing Samus at this point, BTW.

FC in signature.
I'll play I'm not that good at PM too. Fc is in sig

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Ah ****, something just came up. TrueBlur, can you be on in about 20 mins? If not, I'll have to cancel. Sorry, man.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
@ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest man that was bad play on my part I was trying Harding so much and getting myself killed and cougar barely do anything to that falco and my fox made me want to cry today just isn't my day

Last edited:

TrueBlur

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueBlur2000
Ah ****, something just came up. TrueBlur, can you be on in about 20 mins? If not, I'll have to cancel. Sorry, man.
I might still be here just send a message when you're back and if I like I'll be hosting.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Paekoh. There's no point in continuing playing in that lag.

You got a nice Marth tho.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
GG TrueBlur, and thanks, but I'm a long way from ESAM tier, LOL. Still, glad to be repping Samus! She doesn't get nearly enough love in PM.

Top Bottom