• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Did you win?
I beat his fox and falco (either 2 or 3 stocks I believe lol), I got his falcon down to 1 stock a few times, I THINK I beat his marth once, but I can't really remember. He's really good, it was fun playing him
(But those are just my achievements, he still beat me hard in a lot of matches too)

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
@ WinterShorts WinterShorts playing against a good player is easy. :zelda: :GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB:.........:GCD::GCCD::GCCD::GCCD::GCCD::GCCD:........:GCU::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB:

scrub-a-dub dub scrub in the tub :troll:

Or if you're getting beat really badly :kirby2::GCB:

And if you still want to pass it off as skill?:jigglypuff::GCD::GCB::troll:

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I beat his fox and falco (either 2 or 3 stocks I believe lol), I got his falcon down to 1 stock a few times, I THINK I beat his marth once, but I can't really remember. He's really good, it was fun playing him
You took out his Fox and Falco?

What ungodly force am I DEALING WITH!?!?!?!?!?:!?

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
@ WinterShorts WinterShorts ggs i guess i have to do better with luigi just like before
Yeah. That time I paused on Fountain of Dreams I needed to quickly change to my Official Nintendo Gamecube Controller because guess what? My Cirka Gamecube Controller's Control Stick broke. Lovely, worst $12 I ever spent. Never buying a third party controller ever again.

So I'll happily go with this controller despite the fact that the rubber pad isn't on anymore, but hey. Barely worth a real cost to how I play.

Your Luigi is still a tricky bast@%d, just needs a little more improvement.

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Yeah. That time I paused on Fountain of Dreams I needed to quickly change to my Official Nintendo Gamecube Controller because guess what? My Cirka Gamecube Controller's Control Stick broke. Lovely, worst $12 I ever spent. Never buying a third party controller ever again.

So I'll happily go with this controller despite the fact that the rubber pad isn't on anymore, but hey. Barely worth a real cost to how I play.

Your Luigi is still a tricky bast@%d, just needs a little more improvement.
Thanks that bowser is still a tough one to beat
And sorry about your controller

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
To me third party controllers feel weird and are usually cheap and/or break easy.l
Now, I'm not one to say I told you so, but....
(lol)

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
@ WinterShorts WinterShorts playing against a good player is easy. :zelda: :GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB:.........:GCD::GCCD::GCCD::GCCD::GCCD::GCCD:........:GCU::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB:
As a Zelda main, I'm offended that you forgot the Din catch that leads into an easy Uair. Or the Din explosion KO. So. Offended!

But for serious, a good player doesn't fall for that spammy swarm of Zelda's B move unless they also happen to be Nicholas Cage.

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Now, I'm not one to say I told you so, but....
(lol)
Bah, who cares? That money spent was only a portion of the $80 I found on the GROUND while I was gone. If I ever find another Gamecube Controller, then no biggie.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Anyone wanna play?
4084-8961-7331
edit: what's your friend code burnt eggs?

Last edited:
Top Bottom