• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Boondocker

Smash Ace
Umm you should see your friend code when you get online with your wii. No idea what website you are talking about.

You done XG4? If so ggs

Last edited:

K~SAN

Smash Cadet
NNID
SANHEK
3DS FC
2595-1379-4854
no, this is the first i'm hearing of it
You should find the tutorial and follow it carefully
Patching the ISO is a crucial step to getting online

Also you need to have a hacked Wii in order to do so

K~SAN

Smash Cadet
NNID
SANHEK
3DS FC
2595-1379-4854
Nice, check that one off the list, where do I find this Iso patching guided?
I honestly had a hard time trying to patch my ISO for some reason
I just downloaded it pre-patched ;)

dawdge

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-3131-7304
I haven't played here in a while, but I am back. Is anyone able to play right now? FC is in my sig.

Last edited:

dawdge

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-3131-7304
Im down
1509 2388 4868
Shoot my dog spilled his water and I forgot about this lol, sorry. If you're still here I'll let you know if/when I can play again in like 10-20 minutes (I need to help someone but idk when). I'll add your FC right now though so that next time it'll be quicker.

Sorry again.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
I'll play you (or anyone else)
Cool. Let me add your FC. Click my avatar for my FC and I'll make a room.

Edit: Thanks for playing. How often you play PM? You are good knowing multiple characters/playstyles. I'm getting rusty since the last time I played online.

Last edited:

White Light

Smash Journeyman
Cool. Let me add your FC. Click my avatar for my FC and I'll make a room.

Edit: Thanks for playing. How often you play PM? You are good knowing multiple characters/playstyles. I'm getting rusty since the last time I played online.
Same as you, haven't played pm in a long while. Strangely I don't play dedede that often but he is one of my better characters

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Same as you, haven't played pm in a long while. Strangely I don't play dedede that often but he is one of my better characters
Nice. Yeah I'm been playing melee and PM offline practicing different characters that I haven't tried before, but I'm enjoying how PM comes together to make every character unique like ganon/mewtwo (flight mode) and adding new moves that can be played in high level, etc. Thanks for replying.

Anyone want to see high level PM right now go to hitbox.tv/azpm (Frozen Phoenix)

Last edited:
Top Bottom