• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

soncsmash

Smash Rookie
NNID
sanicspaceparty
DO you want to play some games? is what I meant
Good games. I couldn't even finish that last match because the fact that I was dropping so much just due to the input lag (which was like 5x more than it was when I played XG4) and I was getting super tilted since it was costing me stocks.

Edit: We ended up posting at the same time haha. Thanks man, your Ganon is really good too.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
I'm online.
Guess we done for tonight?

Edit: Oh, no worries. I'm probably done for tonight thanks for the games. The jiggs vs marth match up lol sorry for laming out :D but you were able to punish nicely with them up tilts.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Yeah we can continue if you want. It's not even too bad idk why that happened.
GGs. Would the connection be any different if you host instead? I got lucky with the marth vs marth match up, but I got John Cena'd....haha

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
GGs. Would the connection be any different if you host instead? I got lucky with the marth vs marth match up, but I got John Cena'd....haha
Lol GGs man. Idk if it would make a difference who hosts but I don't think it does. That Marth ditto was intense!!

adriantloz

Smash Cadet
Hi add me please my FC is 0134-8514-7700 looking to play with anyone. I added a lot of random FC to my roster but nobody is ever online. Do they have to add me back??

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Hi add me please my FC is 0134-8514-7700 looking to play with anyone. I added a lot of random FC to my roster but nobody is ever online. Do they have to add me back??
Welcome and hello! I can add your FC in a bit and yes, both parties have to add each other FCs to play online.

Hope to play later this week for anyone to play against.

adriantloz

Smash Cadet
Welcome and hello! I can add your FC in a bit and yes, both parties have to add each other FCs to play online.

Hope to play later this week for anyone to play against.
Thank you I added you just let me know when youre online!

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
I'm actually about to go into work rn but I play often and will check smashboards regularly for any replies
Can ya play any today?

Edit: I'll be home in 30 minutes if anyone wants it.

Edit2: Anyone play today?

Last edited:
Top Bottom