• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
You beat me on my own stage lol
Ggs those last two matches were great
Yeah I was laughing pretty hard on the last one Dk vs. DeDe match only to discover it didn't work on my favor. You got good reads dude. Good matches.

Last edited:

White Light

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I was laughing pretty hard on the last one Dk vs. DeDe match only to discover it didn't work on my favor. You got good reads dude. Good matches.
Yeah you've improved in the one day since I played you! That last match. I actually thought I lost so I had to go back and rewatch. The crowd cheer was too strong I guess :)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
GGs Mattchu. Got served and wreck at the same time haha. What's the match up with Mario vs Cpt Falcon?

I might play later tonight if you are free? Anyways thanks for the matches.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Great timing! Yeah give me a min to boot up.
Great games dude! Sorry about that lag. Thanks for playing!

I think Mario wins the matchup because he can edgeguard Falcon easily, cape is OP vs Falcon.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
What's crazy that you adapted pretty good, no excuses on my end since we experience the same game play. Again, I'll play later tonight if you are open. I learn good match ups against you. You are an amazing player FACTS

"I want to be the very best like no one ever was..."*plays Pokemon US theme opening*

I think Mario wins the matchup because he can edgeguard Falcon easily, cape is OP vs Falcon.
Interesting. I thought it would be different since PM updated mario and cpt. falcon moves/priorities compare to their counterpart (melee). Yeah, the cape can deflect objects and change positions against characters like fox, falco, or anyone with a bad recover move. But the PM Cpt. Falcon can just chase him down and set up combos all day. It's fun playing the match up haha.

Edit:
Games anyone?
I'll play in a few hours if that's cool. Play Mattchu :) if you get a chance

Edit2:

Games anyone?

Last edited:

White Light

Smash Journeyman
What's crazy that you adapted pretty good, no excuses on my end since we experience the same game play. Again, I'll play later tonight if you are open. I learn good match ups against you. You are an amazing player FACTS

"I want to be the very best like no one ever was..."*plays Pokemon US theme opening*

Interesting. I thought it would be different since PM updated mario and cpt. falcon moves/priorities compare to their counterpart (melee). Yeah, the cape can deflect objects and change positions against characters like fox, falco, or anyone with a bad recover move. But the PM Cpt. Falcon can just chase him down and set up combos all day. It's fun playing the match up haha.

Edit:

I'll play in a few hours if that's cool. Play Mattchu :) if you get a chance

Edit2:

Games anyone?
I'm ready now! For you or mattchu

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Ggs that lag made me do some stupid things lol
It's cool. I had to buffer a lot of moves to l cancel in order to work, with wolf for instance (jump dair > l cancel> down b)
There is soft and hard presses to the wifi code set compare to offline. Totally different and their are some ppl who are used to it. Don't worry man you are good with the reads and edge guard punishment. You will probably win three to zero sets in a offline tournament :)

Wifi is dodgy depend on what day and time, host, connection, internet, etc., but its better than nothing unless you want to go Netplay PC

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Cool. Give me 5-10 minutes.
Np Knuckles I got you fam.

Edit: Welp there is a server maintenance issue. I'm not sure when it will be back on :X

"Unable to connect to the Internet."

Edit2: I was able to connect. Try to connect again? Its online for me

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Np Knuckles I got you fam.
Booting up.

Edit: Hmm it was hitting me with unable to connect. Gonna reset my wii.

I tested the connection on the wii, it was good. If it doesn't work this time gonna reset router.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Booting up.

Edit: Hmm it was hitting me with unable to connect. Gonna reset my wii.

I tested the connection on the wii, it was good. If it doesn't work this time gonna reset router.
You should be good. I did what you did, but it seems that the site was down for maintence. I'm online right now just waiting.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
G

GGs dude! Got to go for now, might be back on later.
Np. Ggs to you too. Wario is freaking good. I like to use his down smash on the edge when someone recovers and sometimes they wont notice and can get a quick kill (go straight down). The fart helps wonders especially getting those quick combo set ups, edge guards, recover, pressure, etc.

Yeah going to grab food and what not and watch that PM stream....hitbox.tv/clashtournaments

Again you using various characters is really awesome and getting wreck make me think with certain match ups. Good practice thanks

Last edited:

soncsmash

Smash Rookie
NNID
sanicspaceparty
Haha I know it's a little late right now but I'm kinda new-ish to the PM competitive scene (I attended Shuffle in Columbus just these past couple days actually and played a lot of PM there) and I've been eager to play some online matches and see how much I can improve from them.

Forgive me if the wifi isn't great, my wifi isn't the best when I used to play online matches on Smash 4 Wii U, so some problems may occur but I haven't tried out PM online yet.

So, anyone down for some games? :^)

XG4Legend

Smash Journeyman
Haha I know it's a little late right now but I'm kinda new-ish to the PM competitive scene (I attended Shuffle in Columbus just these past couple days actually and played a lot of PM there) and I've been eager to play some online matches and see how much I can improve from them.

Forgive me if the wifi isn't great, my wifi isn't the best when I used to play online matches on Smash 4 Wii U, so some problems may occur but I haven't tried out PM online yet.

So, anyone down for some games? :^)
i'm down

soncsmash

Smash Rookie
NNID
sanicspaceparty
Yo man, thanks for the games! I think I'm gonna get off for now but I'll be on later tonight, so if you are on when I am just message me. Spacies is one of the matchups I needed some help with so that session helped me a lot.

XG4Legend

Smash Journeyman
Yo man, thanks for the games! I think I'm gonna get off for now but I'll be on later tonight, so if you are on when I am just message me. Spacies is one of the matchups I needed some help with so that session helped me a lot.
fun games man. i never played an olimar before.

soncsmash

Smash Rookie
NNID
sanicspaceparty
fun games man. i never played an olimar before.
Yeah Oli isn't exactly the most common character but that makes it a bit better for me because people don't know the matchup as well :^) He's not too good and loses to plenty of characters though.

Top Bottom