• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
[QUOTE="Paradoxium, post: 21590650, member: 214141"[/QUOTE] Are you the one I saw on the netplay/ wimmifi server in Discord ? Because it would be easier for us to just get in contact there.

MachuAchoo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Morgoth422416
Games anyone?
Here's a video on how to set up the Wi Fi addon on Wii. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZezVGh_cCkE

Unfortunately you have to extract the wifi.7z file and pretty much replace/overwrite the existing files to from their respective folder destinations
Been awhile TCH. Been maining falco lately but ive began going back to my ICs. If you wanna play feel free to dm me. :)

alzen

Smash Rookie
Hello all PM players. It took me some time to write here as I know I'm not a very skilled PM player.

Still, I would like someone to compete against me online to see how am I doing.

I will be available this weekend in the evenings(let's say 8pm), UTC+0(GMT) timezone.

My FC: 0177-8009-4962

Waiting for players that would like to play with me, so I can add you to my friends list before saturday so I will have everything ready.

MachuAchoo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Morgoth422416
Hello all PM players. It took me some time to write here as I know I'm not a very skilled PM player.

Still, I would like someone to compete against me online to see how am I doing.

I will be available this weekend in the evenings(let's say 8pm), UTC+0(GMT) timezone.

My FC: 0177-8009-4962

Waiting for players that would like to play with me, so I can add you to my friends list before saturday so I will have everything ready.
Sure

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to play? It's been awhile :D

Edit: Maybe another time?

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
I will be online in 1 hour if you want
I can play in a bit if you are around by then. I'll add your FC in the mean time.

Edit: Hopefully I'll play later today (afternoon) if you are available. Again, sorry in advance. Its morning here

-____-

Edit2: Anyone want to practice?

Update: Anyone want to play right now? Let me know and I can add you.

Edit3: Add my FC if anyone wants to play later/in the future? My timing is waaaaaaaaay off...lol

Edit4: Games anyone?...Practice?

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Anyone play today? 3313-1261-6415
Let's play. Give me 5 and I'll join. Kind of rusty and going to Self Destruct all day.

Edit: Later perhaps?

So sorry dude! I didn't think anyone would reply. Gotta be lucky to find a match here nowadays.
Thanks for replying though. What's everyone using these days to get matches going?

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Let's play. Give me 5 and I'll join. Kind of rusty and going to Self Destruct all day.

Edit: Later perhaps?
So sorry dude! I didn't think anyone would reply. Gotta be lucky to find a match here nowadays.

Last edited:
Top Bottom