• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

EthJ

Greenest Member on Smashboards
NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
I managed to get the hang of setting up port forwarding for things like this now, there shouldn't be any problems now in connection on my end, minus some lag here and there. :T

xSZSxSkullkid

Smash Journeyman
I managed to get the hang of setting up port forwarding for things like this now, there shouldn't be any problems now in connection on my end, minus some lag here and there. :T
alright my FC: 1590-4419-1351

TurboLink

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4725-8278-5467
Can you help me then? I used PFPortChecker and it says my port is not open.

waygu

Smash Lord
LAST CALL FOR SINGLES BRACKET.
GET HERE WITHIN 10 MINUTES I'LL REGISTER YOU.
COME CHECK IN WITHIN THE NEXT 15 MINUTES PLEASE AND THANK YOU. <3

xSZSxSkullkid

Smash Journeyman
GGs I like your choice with characters and I see a lot of potential in your Sonic keep on practicing a I promise you'll get much better

EthJ

NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
@ xSZSxSkullkid xSZSxSkullkid Gosh dang, you're insanely good, doesn't help that I'm seriously beat, gonna get some shut eye now. Also, whoa, no lag during that whole session? What sorcery is this?! D:

GGs man, and thanks for the compliments too! Sonic's rather different from Smash 4 but he feels just as good here, simply need to iron out my flaws with.. well, everyone that I main on PM, haha! I'm so glad I decided to try this out and see if it works!

And basically, @ TurboLink TurboLink , ya simply need to add an application name to your routers port forwarding settings, and have both port ranges at 65535, and have it set to UDP. You may wanna do this part first, and then, check this out for further help on port forwarding, it helped quite a bit!

Bleh, sorry @ waygu waygu , if I weren't so tired, I'd play! Would prolly get my butt whooped hard either way though. <xD

Last edited:

TurboLink

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4725-8278-5467
@ xSZSxSkullkid xSZSxSkullkid Gosh dang, you're insanely good, doesn't help that I'm seriously beat, gonna get some shut eye now. Also, whoa, no lag during that whole session? What sorcery is this?! D:

GGs man, and thanks for the compliments too! Sonic's rather different from Smash 4 but he feels just as good here, simply need to iron out my flaws with.. well, everyone that I main on PM, haha! I'm so glad I decided to try this out and see if it works!

And basically, @ TurboLink TurboLink , ya simply need to add an application name to your routers port forwarding settings, and have both port ranges at 65535, and have it set to UDP. You may wanna do this part first, and then, check this out for further help on port forwarding, it helped quite a bit!

Bleh, sorry @ waygu waygu , if I weren't so tired, I'd play! Would prolly get my butt whooped hard either way though. <xD
Did all of that and still isn't working.

EthJ

NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
@ TurboLink TurboLink That so? Geez, that's unfortunate... dunno what to really suggest but keep trying things out or ask someone who's more knowledgeable about that stuff on here, someone's bound to help! Once you get things working, I'd be interested in some matches~

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
ggs sorry my connection its bad sometimes it works well and then it has that sudden lag spikes

Top Bottom