• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

GmJn

Smash Ace
M@ttchu I'm eatin breakfast if you want to play more give me half an hour

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
Oh, btw, I forgot to say; guys, if you can, save the replays of matches that were so good for you or your opponent you just have to show them to the world. All the videos in the thread I would like to create can't only be me winning (Tho, I already have 1 video prepared in which I lose)

So, guys, using savegames manager GX, save your file and pass it to me. So I can run it via Dolphin and record them.

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, check the spoiler)

(Watch it on 720p60 HD)
A little video of 2 matches I got today and yesterday. This is an example of my PC's quality to record replays matches, for both 2v2 and 1v1, if you want any replay you have to be upload, but you don't have a capture/good PC to do it yourself, I can help you. (I upload the videos to youtube, with quality 720p 60 Frames per seconds)

The objective is to show to more people the persons that are playing PM online with the server Wiimmif. After getting about 6 videos (2 battles per video), I will make a thread in the "Project M Videos, Livestreaming and other media" section, so people outside of PM's Wi-Fi community would want to start to go to this thread.

Not only that, but I will link @ waygu waygu 's tournament videos (Or make another thread), so more persones would like to enter.

So it's free guys, I will upload 6 videos as a minimun, but if you have already a video of you playing (Plz, keep it on Wi-Fi matches) you can pass it to me and I will put it on the thread. (And I will give you a lots of thanks for that)
(You can record livestreams of @Greed-checkTheTek or @wutadisaster for example)

Thanks for read this little bible.

Last edited:

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
@ 123123sora 123123sora Have you ever tried to re-download and re-install Project M? Or maybe use costumes Wi-Fi safes over all pikachu and Green/Purple Marth so it won't frezz the game? Or did you make a Iso? If so re-download and re-make the iso.

@ XG4Legend XG4Legend Sorry I didn't boot, I just saw your message. I won't be able to play, I have to leave now, I will come here tomorrow.

Last edited:

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
@ 123123sora 123123sora Have you ever tried to re-download and re-install Project M? Or maybe use costumes Wi-Fi safes over all pikachu and Green/Purple Marth so it won't frezz the game? Or did you make a Iso? If so re-download and re-make the iso.

@ XG4Legend XG4Legend Sorry I didn't boot, I just saw your message. I won't be able to play, I have to leave now, I will come here tomorrow.
it's not a prob with pm, it's a problem with my wii not being able to read dual layer discs or something

EthJ

Greenest Member on Smashboards
NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
Okay, trying this again after what I believe is what I needed to do in order to allow others to connect. Apologies if any problems occur, but hopefully none will happen.

My friend code is: 2969-5284-2047

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
Okay, trying this again after what I believe is what I needed to do in order to allow others to connect. Apologies if any problems occur, but hopefully none will happen.

My friend code is: 2969-5284-2047
it wont let me join you for some reason

EthJ

Greenest Member on Smashboards
NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
Damn, guess I'm still missing something... perhaps adding it to the port forwarding list is what I need to do.

What's the recommended port range for this? D:

Last edited:

monstersbane

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm trying to troubleshoot my connection for this would any of you mind opening a room so I can test things?

Top Bottom