• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
@ waygu waygu GGs, sorry if I left so suddently, but my familly came here already, I will not be able to play in like, 2 hours.

Thanks for those Fox matches, you are getting ready for Y2KXX, but you have the same problem as me, not using enough the shine. I don't know, but for me, I don't feel ready for start to using waveshine, or mutishines, I always messed up with that, so I prefer not to use them.

(BTW, those mental games with the grabs, try to use more jump-cancel grab, or boost grab)

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
@ waygu waygu GGs, sorry if I left so suddently, but my familly came here already, I will not be able to play in like, 2 hours.

Thanks for those Fox matches, you are getting ready for Y2KXX, but you have the same problem as me, not using enough the shine. I don't know, but for me, I don't feel ready for start to using waveshine, or mutishines, I always messed up with that, so I prefer not to use them.

(BTW, those mteal games with the grabs, try to use more jump-cancel grab.)
run up shine and jump on them shine are the main uses ive added to my bag of tricks but thats about it. multishines arent practical and waveshines are just wavedashes timed right :)
i was having a really hard time moving around so the stall on shine was a bad idea i kept getting hit for it lol.

and yeah i was testing what grabs were good or not, im used to having a good boost grab and dash grab :p

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
run up shine and jump on them shine are the main uses ive added to my bag of tricks but thats about it. multishines arent practical and waveshines are just wavedashes timed right :)
i was having a really hard time moving around so the stall on shine was a bad idea i kept getting hit for it lol.

and yeah i was testing what grabs were good or not, im used to having a good boost grab and dash grab :p
Hey, you started to move faster and with more confidence (less roll, more risky attacks) in the lastest games, like the last in Wario ware. I really got to much fun in some matches, you know. This one was really diferent than yesterday's one.

Royal-X

Smash Ace
GGs @ Poloflipx Poloflipx
Really technical bunch of characters you got there. Most notable your TL and Fox. Never seen anyone multishine so consistently on wifi. Kudos to you, sir.

Edit: Yeah, I think I was feeling my self too much. It happens to me more than it should.

Last edited:
Top Bottom