• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

xSZSxSkullkid

Smash Journeyman
ggs on da dubs matches had me laughing but im not gonna lie they all fun

Last edited:

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
@ EarthboundHero EarthboundHero GGs earlier! Sorry about that lag, I have this sinking feeling it was from my end, but we managed to have fun matches nontheless! Ness <3 Thanks for playing!

@ Scraket Scraket GGs yo! I think that's the first blue connection I've ever gotten. Like. Ever. Really fun matches haha, I don't recall if I've seen your ganon before <3. Loved the lucas, it got pretty intense :b. Thanks for playing!
aha it's all cool

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
(Watch it on 720p60 HD)
A little video of 2 matches I got today and yesterday. This is an example of my PC's quality to record replays matches, for both 2v2 and 1v1, if you want any replay you have to be upload, but you don't have a capture/good PC to do it yourself, I can help you. (I upload the videos to youtube, with quality 720p 60 Frames per seconds)

The objective is to show to more people the persons that are playing PM online with the server Wiimmif. After getting about 6 videos (2 battles per video), I will make a thread in the "Project M Videos, Livestreaming and other media" section, so people outside of PM's Wi-Fi community would want to start to go to this thread.

Not only that, but I will link @ waygu waygu 's tournament videos (Or make another thread), so more persones would like to enter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom